Chapter three

*Next Morning*

I woke up In someone elses room, tring to analyse whos it was. Then I smile at the memories of yesterday, I look around the room and The walls are a creamy white colour, The bedspread is like a dark grey and swirls and there is a cupboard and a drawer. I hed over to the drawer and see that there is pictures of me in frames on the drawer. I look across from that and I saw a note.

Morning beautiful,

You fell asleep at the park yesterday so I took you home with me and you've been sleeping since. I let your parents know and there fine with that, I left some of my clothes out for you. Ill be home before lunch Love you xxx.

I smile at the note, I figured it was Dylan. I change into the clothes he had left me and re-read the note again. I turned it around and found some more writing.

P.S- Don't worry we didn't sleep in the same bed, I know how you are with sleeping in beds with people. I slept on the couch. xxx

Hahaah right he knows me too well. That's why he is my bestfriend. Yes, I caught you out didn't I? He, Dylan is one of my very bestest friends, Ive only had one relationship with someone called Jamie.

All im going to tell you is that I loved Jamie so much... We were together for about a year, But Jamie didn't like Dylan At ALL. One day Dylan and I were going to hang out, I called him a lot that day but he didn't answer so I went to his house, He didn't answer the door so I unlocked it with my spare key he gave me. When I opened the door, I was and still am terrified at what I saw. I saw Dylan lying on the ground coverd in his own blood bath. A note stuck to him saying: Its either him or me. Obviously I was heartbroken. I called the ambulance and we went to the hospital I stayed there the night to make sure he is okay, He stopped breathing for about an hour at the hospital. Ever since then we were close, I dumped Jamie and he got charged for brutal violence and I haven't heard from him since then.