Chapter twenty three

{ Authors note:

So I had 128 reads OMG! Hahaha thank you all so much! I'm going to start Point of views in their perspective! And also there is a huge dramatic scene, Dylan comes back! Jamie comes back!  All Coming soon....!  Thank yo all so much xo }

As the time got later louis and Eleanor went to bed, In one of the spare rooms. Zayn and Perrie crashed out on the couch watching a movie. Louis and harry fell asleep looking at the stars, Liam went to bed 5 minutes ago. Calum and I are just sitting along the day bed outside with luke sleeping on my legs! I guess ashton and Michael went up stairs to play fifa!

I woke up the next morning in the same spot as last night but only with luke in my lap and my arm around him! Calum wasn't there either, Or the rest of the boys. I reached for lukes arm for the time and it's only 6:00am. Where is everyone?! I slowly remove lukes head from my lap and wonder off to find everyone! I go to the kitchen, look into the lounge, yet no one is here! So I went to get some breakfast to make for Lucas and I, Or should I say luke!

I turn the frying pan on, And wait for the pan to heat up, Then I out some bacon in and listen to it sizzle. Then I start to hum a song I made up last year! He looks so perfect standing there, With no top on just-

I hear running, someone is running down the staircase. I turn and see Michael!

Michael: Bacon, Is my favourite. I'll have five pieces please and toast and two eggs! with a cup of juice!

Me: sure thing your majesty! Morning!

Michael: morning!

Me: where is everyone this morning? No one is here but you, luke and I!

Michael: Oh, sorry, calum left you a note here!

" Morning beautiful,

Sorry I wasn't there this morning I had to go somewhere, Some thing, Well 'someone' kinda busted my moment. I left Michael and luke home for company! The others are all gone to their band rehearsals and Ashton is with me! Wont be long.

Love you princess xoxox

~Callie-boo or however you spell it!

I smile at the letter. What coud he be doing in such and early hour in the morning! I had so much thoughts til' I was interrupted!

Michael: ahahah Hello? *waves*  Hello emileeeeeeee!

Me: me oh sorry. here. *I give him his breakfast, it was just bacon, bread, and a cup of juice*

Michael: You thinking about calum? hehe you love bird

Me: hahaha no. yeah. maybe. ugh Yes! and sorry about the yuck breakfast i'll make you a luxury breakfast tomorrow I promise!

I look outside to check if luke was ok, And he wasn't there. I started to panic abit, Till I saw him in the pantry!

Me: Oh geez, you gave me a fright! And a few minutes ago you had a t - shirt on or was it just me?!?

Luke: since you made Michael breakfast, could I have a bowl of cereal please!

Me: No, You can have a pot of cereal! jeeh ahahaha

Luke: Yanno, sometimes I think your high on drugs!

Oh no, my eyes start to water. I have this thing when people mention drugs I got teary! Oh crap why do I have to cry now, infront of them, There is nothing wrong with that just I don't want them to see me cry! I start to feel dizzy, everything goes blurry and swirly. I grip onto the bench but next thing you know BANG! I Hit the ground! I see nothing but black, blackness everywhere, then I just shut sown like, I just died! (I didn't die, it was just a way of explaining it).

Luke's P.O.V :

I Don know why but something about Emilee is weird, but that's what makes her, her. Calum left early this morning to clean out her apartment so she can live with us here! But he told me not to tell her, because then she would've went there and Dryan or Dylan or whatever would've been there!

I woke up to bacon, The smell of bacon. Emilee was making breakfast and obviously Michael was there! Hahaha I see that there was none so I asked if she could make me breakfast, she seemed fine with it of course. I noticed she looked so sad, so I tried to cheer her up.

Me: Since you made Michael breakfast, can you make me a 'bowl' or cereal?

Emilee: No! You can have a pot of cereal! jeh ahhhaha

Me: Yanno sometimes I think your high on drugs!

She is such a weird funny person always smiling (She is perfect for calum). I looked over to her I think she is crying, Oh shiz. What did I do! Oh no! She was gripping onto the bench, I had no idea what she wasing doing but then she grabbed the milk and then she just Dropped, Like fainted. I nearly shat my self when I saw what happened!

Michael freaked out so I got an ice-pack from the freezer and layed it on top of her forehead, Picked her up bridal style and laid her onto the couch! I quickly called calum and explained everything! He started panicking and told us he was coming straight away! He is going to kill me! I made sure she had her pulse and that was good, she is still breathing. But really hot she started to boiling up. Michael had calmed down. I have no idea what happened but I held her hand and started to cry. Tear dropplets fell on her hand, And then I felt her trying to squeeze my hand. I looked up slowly and she was tyring to open her eyes but closed them.

Me: It's ok, Just rest! Please be ok!

I lift her up and take her to calums room and laid her on his bed. I sat there beside her to make sure everything was ok.

10 MINUTES LATER:

I heard calum's voice, running up stairs barging through the door!