Chapter 11

"Shh, don't wake mommy up okay." I heard a voice whisper to someone.

I felt movement on the bed and I instantly woke up to see Caleb crawling on my bed and Jace at the end of my bed looking down at me with a smile?

"Good Morning" He said to me with a big smile.

Staring at him, I felt like this is all a dream. I closed my eyes and opened them up again to see that Jace was still there. This was actually real; he was here in our bedroom with our son.

"We're still going to your mum's house at Saturday morning instead of Friday since you know..." He said to me pointing at his hand that was bandaged, his forehead that had stitches on and bruises on his cheeks.

Nodding my head at him, I got out of bed, kissed Caleb on the forehead and made my way to the bathroom. Stripping off my clothes, I stepped into the shower and washed myself clean. I grabbed the soap and cleaned my body with it making sure that my tiny bump was cleaned too.

Turning the shower off, I carefully stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself. I froze realizing that I didn't take my clothes in with me and I would have to go out into the bedroom to get them.

 I opened the door a bit and looked into the bedroom to see if Jace was still there. Once I noticed that no one was there, I opened the door wider, stepped out into the bedroom where my wet feet touched the carpet and made my way to the closet. Upon opening the drawer, I picked out a black lace bra and matching panties. I managed to clip my bra together until I heard movement in the bedroom.

"You know Lace looks sexy on you" Someone said after I had put my bra on.

 Looking behind, I saw Jace standing near the closet door smirking. I clutched the towel around me closer so he couldn't get a glimpse of me.

"You know there's something called knocking. Every tried using it because it sure comes handy." I said to him sarcastically, looking through racks of clothes to see what I should wear today.

"Nahh, I'm sure I can walk in anytime while my wife is changing into hot lace underwear." He said to me while walking over towards the racks, checking out some of the clothes and holding it against my body.

"Well you wife wants privacy and I'm sure you can at least respect that." I said to him, whilst pulling out a red top.

"I can give my wife privacy if she can start to spend time with her hubby." He replied back to me while showing me skinny jeans that matched the top. I took them from him and slid it up my legs.

'Now for the shoes' I thought to myself.

"Maybe I will spend time with you but I have a son to take care of now and I want to be in his life to cherish every moment we have together since he only grows up once."  I said to him as I picked out a pair of black flats.

As I put the shoes on, I gazed at Jace who had a look of regret on his face. I sighed and went to the other side of the dresser that had the jewelry. I picked out heart shaped earrings that had a red rose in the middle and diamonds around it, a diamond heart pendant and a red and coral colored bracelet.

Once I picked up my wedding ring that I took off when I had a shower, Jace took it from me. I was about to question him as to why he snatched my wedding ring from me but he beat me to it.

"Let me" That's the only thing he said that confused me until he slowly slid the diamond ring down my finger. He took my hand in his and kissed it. 

 I gazed into his eyes and everything was blacked out with just us two in the room. We both slowly leaned in closer.................closer....................closer and closer until our lips were a couple of centimeters away. He made the first move and placed his soft lips onto mine.