Chapter 14

Waking up to an empty bed wasn't what I had expected. Jace could have had the decency to stay with me until I woke up; I guess he really did use me.

Throwing the covers off of my body, I tiredly made my way over to Caleb's crib. He was still sleeping peacefully so I decided to quickly have a shower just in time for him to wake up.

Grabbing my bag, I searched for some clothes, shampoo and conditioner.  I took out a Victoria's Secret dark blue lace bra and plain dark blue panties.

Quietly going into the bathroom, I turned the shower on and washed my hair with a strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner. I instantly fell in love with the shampoo; the scent was so sweet and soft. Snapping out my daze from the shampoo, I quickly washed my body off, stepped out the shower and wrapped a towel around my body.

I clipped the bra around my chest and slipped on my panties across my legs. Wrapping the towel around my body again, I stepped out the bathroom and slipped on my blue lace top mixi dress. Getting out my body spray, I sprayed along my arms and legs as it left a strong raspberry scent along my body.

Slipping on my silver sandals into my feet, I started to dry my hair which left it into soft curls. I applied soft pink lipstick that matched my lips and I applied some eyeshadow, black liquid eyeliner and black mascara.  

I attached a diamond pendant across my neck and diamond bracelet across my wrist. As I was applying the final touches, Caleb started to whimper and squirm in his crib so I walked over to his crib and picked him up gently in my arms.

He instantly stopped whimpering and looked up into my eyes as he realized he is in safe hands, in his mum's arms.

"Momma" He said to me and started to fidget.

I realized at that moment that he was hungry so I took him downstairs and into the kitchen where Mum, Jace, Dad and Lucy were already there.

"Good morning, sweetie" Mum said to me as she kissed my forehead and then kissed Caleb who was still fidgeting in my arms.

 "Morning mum and dad" I greeted them back, smiling slightly

"Hey Luce" I said to her as I passed her.

Grabbing Caleb's bottle, I made his milk for him and feed him. I had make sure that Caleb started to eat more and drink less milk as he was 3 years old plus he was started to grow up now.

Whilst Caleb was drinking his milk, I fixed myself a plate of toast, eggs that are fully cooked and beans. I avoided sausage and bacon since it wasn't good for the baby.

As I was eating, Carter came down the stairs looking tired. He dragged his feet across the floor and sat on the chair with his face flat on the table.

"You okay?" I asked him

"Yeeeaaahhh" He said to me while making the word sound longer.

"Here eat and drink, it's going to help." I said to him as I passed him a plate of breakfast and a cup of coffee.

"Thanks" He replied back to me as he started eating.

 "Well I was deciding to have a nice family day out today." Mum said to all of us happily.

"Awesome, what are we going to do?" I said to her. I was excited about this; it's been a very long time since I have been able to relax with my family and have fun.

"Well I was thinking about you kids going to the amusement park that's close to here and spend time together like you did when you were younger. I'll take care of Caleb with George and then tomorrow we can go out for dinner before you leave." Mum said to us with a grin and we agreed to her plan.