Chapter 19

Tears streamed down the side of my cheeks as I watched in horror of what was going on in front of my eyes.

Jace was.......................with....................another women. Not just any women but Zach's mate Tina.

She was lying on the bed underneath him, naked and he was on top of her, topless. His lips met hers and soon they were exploring each other. She moaned as he caressed her naked body, she put her hands onto his belt and tried to take it off.

I couldn't bare the deception anymore so I ran into my room and sobbed out loud. I couldn't do this anymore; I won't let him get to me.

Wiping away my tears furiously, I went into the closet and took out the suitcase. I filled it with all my clothes and then Caleb's as I took his from his small room. I was about to close the suitcase when my gaze fell upon the bag that I treasured the most.

I went over to the bag, picked it out from its place and took out the baby sleepsuit from it. I hugged the piece of cloth to my chest and let another batch of tears fall, it was better to be away from here............from this torment of life to keep my baby safe.

Closing the suitcase shut after I had placed the baby sleepsuit into it, I went back to the bed as I kneeled down and stuffed the suitcase under the bed, waiting for night to fall so I could escape. As I got up from the floor, I was met with the picture of Jace.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I shouted out to the picture of Jace.

"What did I ever do to you, for you to make me suffer like this?" I said angrily.

"I want you back" I whispered quietly yet it was stupid of me to say that. I threw the picture against the wall, never again would I let him hurt me like this again.

Grabbing my phone, I dialed Ella's number with my blurred eyes. With shaky hands, I pressed my thumb onto the green button as it started to connect the call with Ella's phone.

"Helllo" She sang through the phone.

"I need you" I cried out to her.

"What's wrong?" She asked me worriedly.

 "He's done it" I said to her sadly "He finally cheated on me."

"He did WHAT?!" She shouted at me angrily through the phone.

"He was with another woman" I whispered quietly to her

"Oh my" She said to me as she gasped

"I'm coming over yours with Caleb tonight." I said to her as I moved around the room. "This was the final straw and it's over now."

"Okay, come over tonight and we'll talk about this" She said to me. "Just don't stress yourself out" Ella said to me worriedly.

"I'll try not to" I said to her

"See you later babes" She said to me, trying to add in some amusement to cheer me up but it didn't work.

"Bye" I whispered and hung up the phone.

Grabbing my handbag, I stuffed my essentials in there which consisted of money, my phone charger, my phone, my vitamin tablets and my purse that had my credit cards in them.

Once I had placed my handbag on the bedside table and made sure that my suitcase was underneath the bed, I sat down in front of my dresser and applied some foundation on my face to wipe away the evidence of tears.

After I had made myself look presentable, I walked out my bedroom and made my way downstairs where I was greeted by the other women and children in the pack. It was a good distraction of what I had just saw.