Chapter 36

Jace's POV

2 months had gone by and I didn't receive any calls from my so called half-brother. I didn't know where Kayla was but I did know where my son was and right now, I had persuaded Ella to come back here with him. I was quiet angry with the fact that my father had cheated on my mother but I didn't have the heart to tell my mother all this. She was happy after getting her long lost daughter back and I didn't want to ruin it for her.

Caleb would here any minute now and he was the only person closest to Kayla that could calm a bit of my nerves. Once Kayla and Caleb are back with me, I would promise to be the loving and caring father and husband that I'm meant to be towards them.

Being alone was something I didn't want to feel anymore. I was done with the games that those people have played with me!

"Alpha your son and a lady have arrived" One of the pack members said to me, shaking me out of my thoughts.

Nodding my head at them, they closed the door leaving me alone in my office. I stood up and rubbed the stubble that was forming around my face due to stress and tiredness. My hands trembled slightly but I shook it off as I grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels and took a gulp out of it as I calmed a bit of my nerves.

Walking out the office, I ran my hands through my hair taking out the knots. I made my way into the living room where Ella was sat on the sofa with my son in her lap who was playing with her hair like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"You must be Ella?" I asked her as I sat on the sofa opposite her.

"Yes and your Jace; Kayla told me all about you and Caleb looks a lot like you and less like his mum." She said to me with a small smile on her face.

Caleb looked towards me as his eyes shone with recognition of who I was. He wiggled out of Ella's hold and walked over to me.

"Daddy" He said as he put his arms out in front of me so I could pick him which I did.

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly as Caleb's arms made their way around my neck. Tears started to form in my eyes as I missed the comfort and warmth of my son.

"He's missed you a lot...and so has Kayla." Ella said to me as her eyes held sympathy for me.

"How has she been?" I asked her "You know...when she left from here?"

"She was alright but she found it hard to live without you. You did some horrible things to her" She said to me as she gave me a glare

"Trust me I didn't mean to do any of them. It was just for her own safety that I pushed her away from the troubles that I had" I said to her as I put my hands on my face.

"But it did get her pushed into them anyway" Ella said softly

"We need to find her as soon as possible" I told her bluntly.

"Yeah we need to! I think that Dalton is a werewolf" She said to me.

"No shit Sherlock, he's my half-brother of course he would be. He called me asking for my power and status as obvious it is." I said to her as I sighed. "He has Kayla and I think that he's somewhere here in California now"

"What?!...I was working for your half-brother...Kayla went out on a date with your brother?!" She said to me with disgust.

"Yeah you were and what?!" I replied as she looked at me sheepishly and then nodded.

"Anywho, what are we going to do now?" She asked me. "I keep having this feeling that she's in real danger"

"I don't really now but we really need to know where she is" I said.

"We really do need to hurry though" She said.

"I'll take care of it. You can stay in one of the guest rooms here for tonight, if you want?" I said before I left to retreat in my office.

I walked in the room and went straight towards the telephone on the desk. Picking up the telephone, I dialled in the numbers of a very familiar person that would help me.

"Hello?" The person replied once they had picked up.

"I need your help" I said bluntly

"What can I do for you?" He asked

"I need as many allies as I can...there's a war starting" I said in a hard voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Dedicating this chapter to everyone who has voted, read the story and likes it. I have to admit that I have lost interest in this story; at the start I was full of ideas and now I have nothing. 

I also want to say that can everyone please help me by clicking on the link in my status, its for a comp to win tickets to The Saturdays Greatest Hits tour and I have never been to any of there tours because my parents always denied my happiness. 

Yesterday, I was on twitter and I kindly asked someone to help me out by clicking on my link (the one thats in my status) and they laughed at me (in there tweet) and should me a picture of them and a member from my favourite band and said if i was jealous so then i was like yeah i am because iv never met them or been to there previous 3 tours. Then she said she saw them again in London at this point im pissed and crying because there trying to rub it in my face that they have met someone from the band and i wont.

Erm so yeah please keep reading, voting and commenting on the story and make sure to click on the link in my status. xxx

ohhh! please give me some ideas of what to write otherwise it will take me longer to write the next chapter and I don't like making any of you wait xx