Chapter 12

"Caleb sweetie, come on." I groaned after calling out to Caleb once again.

It was an early Saturday morning and today we were going to my mum's house for the family get together. I couldn't wait to meet my parents; I missed them a lot ever since I got married to Jace even though they did see me..............When I gave birth to Caleb that is.

After I woke up today, I went inside the bathroom and had a quick shower. Once I had a shower, Jace knocked on my bedroom door asking me to get ready so we can go to my mums house. He didn't even look me once in the eye but he did make me breakfast and try to make small conversations.

I was wearing a black and white striped t-shirt, Black lace shorts and black wedges. I had my wedding ring on along with a heart pendant and a bracelet. As it was a really hot day today, I wore a hat along with the outfit and some sun cream so I didn't burn myself.

Finally grabbing Caleb, I slipped his shoes on his feet and also applied some cream onto his legs, arms and face. Caleb scrunched up his eyebrows and made a face when I applied cream onto his face.

"No mommaaa" He said to me while pouting.

Chuckling at him, I let him go once I was finished getting him ready. He sprinted off out the room and probably went to the playroom where the children go. I grabbed my phone and my bag that contained clothes for Caleb and I for our weekend stay.

Walking down the stairs, I was greeted by Jace who was looking extremely hot in a denim jacket, black jeans and a check shirt.

'He's meant to be hot, he's ours.' My wolf purred out.

Jeez, sometimes I think my wolf is horny and dirtier than anybody else on this planet.

'Puhh-lease, don't tell me that you don't want to jump that fine piece of model like man that has a 6 pack.' She said to me

'No!' I replied back to her very quickly. I smacked my hand onto my forehead realizing that she got me there. I blocked her out without giving her the chance to reply back; I knew she would be smirking at me right now.

"Hey, are you ready?" He asked me once I reached down the stairs.

"Yeah, just need to put these bags into the car and then we can get going." I replied back to him.

"Here, let me take them. You just get Caleb." He said to me as he took the bags from my hand and went outside to put them in the car.

Making my way to the playroom, I noticed a lot of kids going in and playing around. Upon entering the playroom, I was greeted by the noise of the children talking and some of them screaming. My gaze was locked on Caleb who was playing with other children; I stood by the door just looking at him playing. It made my heart melt just looking at him be so care free and

He started to look around and once he saw me, a big grin found its way on his face. Caleb stood up and ran up to me, hugging my legs.

"It's time to go now" I said to him, he nodded his head and went to say bye to everyone one.

Caleb held onto my hand as we made our way outside the front door and into the car where Jace was already in. I opened the back door and buckled Caleb into his car seat then I closed the door and sat in the passenger seat next to Jace.

"Are you ready?" He asked me, making eye contact with me.

Nodding my head, he started to car and we made our way to my mum's house that would take at least 2-3 hours.

After a while, I started to get bored so I turned on the radio as it seemed to be the only thing I do once I'm in a car. I couldn't find anything good so I just turned it off; I picked a CD from the side and shoved it into the CD player.  It started to play Britney Spears Inside Out. I looked at the CD cover that I took it from and my suspicion was corrected, the cover was Britney's Femme Fatale album that Jace seemed to have in his car.