Chapter 15

"WOO, THIS IS SOO FUN!" Screamed Carter as we were currently on the roller coaster that wasn't even fun. I'll admit it was really scary when the ride started off when it was climbing and then it stayed at the top for a couple of seconds until it went down so fast I screamed like I was getting kidnapped or something. Then it just got boring after it went up and down.

As soon as the ride came to an end, I ran out of it and waited for everyone else to get out so we can move onto the next ride.

"C'mon Kayla, the ride wasn't even that bad" Jace said to me as him, Carter and Lucy came walking towards me.

"I just thought it wasn't even that fun. There are plenty of other rides out here." I said to him.

"Whatever floats your boat sis" Lucy said to me while smirking.

"Let's go on that one" I said to them as I pointed to bumper cars.

Dragging Jace to the ride, we waited in the queue to go in after we had paid for 4 people to go on this ride. We sat in the cars after we went inside; it was Lucy and I against Carter and James. Lucy was the one driving on our side and it was Carter on the other. He kept bumping into us then laughing like a maniac, this continued as he bumped into other people. Jace looked away like he didn't know this person.

As the race came to end, we got off of it and made our way out.

"Hey, I didn't really mean to hit you. It was your fault for being such a crap driver" Carter shouted at someone and then ran out in front of us as some man was chasing him.

We all laughed at him, Carter was the only one to get into a fight whilst in an amusement park.

"Lucy it's your turn to pick a ride." I said to her as we started to walk around for her to choose a ride.

 After we went on nearly all the rides, we went and had some food. I ran off to get some slush which led me to having a brain freeze as my flavored drink was strawberry and blueberry.

Meanwhile, Carter was still out there probably still being chased by that guy. I blame my brother for being stupid over a ride. Lucy was eating some candyfloss while Jace was eating a burger?

"Jace why don't you eat some candyfloss or some chocolate dipped strawberries instead of a burger." I said to him

"Nahh, I'm okay with this stuff" He said to as he carried on eating but I just shrugged him off. His lose.

As I continued to eat my own pink colored candyfloss but as I was eating my phone started to ring.

"Yello" I said into the phone, loud enough for the caller to hear me.

"Kayla, where are you?" Carter asked me through the phone.

"Err.....eating?" It sounded more of a question when I replied back to him.

"So while I'm getting chased by a stupid driver you're eating?" He said to me sounding a bit angry.

"Ermm.... Yeah" I replied back to him, hoping he didn't get angry with me.

"Oh thank the lord. Do me a favour and get me a slush, preferable the cola flavor also can you get me some doughnuts?" He asked me casually.

"Yeah, suree" I replied back to him

"Oh and once you get all that, meet me at the Ferris wheel" He said to me and then disconnected the phone.

"Come on guys, I know where Carter is."  I said to Jace and Lucy who were talking to each other and I made my way to get slush and doughnuts.