Chapter 16

Today was our last day and we were going to have dinner out in a restaurant with the family and then head on home so we can get back quickly since Jace had to be with his pack. I don't even know how he convinced my parents to let us go early.

I was currently getting dressed, I wore a red dress that had black lace on it and I matched the dress with gold platform pumps. Also, I wore a silver bracelet, and diamond earrings.

Applying my makeup seemed to take up a lot of time; I applied silver eyeshadow over my eyes with black liquid eyeliner, nude colored lip-gloss graced my lips and blusher that made my face glow.

My hair was in long luscious curl that reached down my back. I was sorting out my hair when the door to my bedroom opened, making me turn around quickly to face the person. I was surprised I didn't get a whiplash.

"Hey, you read-"Jace said once entered the room and stopped his question as he saw me. I turned around to face him with my hair whipping around with me like one of the cliché movie scenes.

"You look beautiful" He said to me as he approached me.

Parting my lips, I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't. I walked backwards as he walked towards me as a hunter would do to its prey. My back hit a wall and I gasped.

I was stuck

"You look good enough to eat" He whispered in my ear, seductively. Now he sounded like the big bad wolf from Red Riding Hood, yet he was a werewolf himself.

"Oh would you look at the time, we should get a move on before we get late." I said to him, moving out his way as I made my way out the door.

'He was going to get intimate with us. Why did you have to do that for?' My wolf said to me

'I didn't want anything to happen between us.' I said to her

'Yeah right' She said to me and cut the connection off.

'Whatever' I thought to myself.

Walking down the stairs, I saw my family messing around with Caleb. Dad had Caleb around his neck, Caleb was clapping his hands together and laughing so loud and Lucy was pulling funny faces whilst Mum was trying to apply lipstick on her lips through the little mirror that was near the front door.

"I'm ready" I said to them as they looked at me, nodded and then went back to playing with Caleb.

'Now Caleb was there favorite and I was out the picture' I thought to myself, sighing out loud.

"Can we go already?" I asked out a loud to no one in particular.

They all carried on what they were doing and ignored me except for my mum.

'I knew I could count on her' I thought to myself.

"You look beautiful sweetheart" She said to me as she embraced me in her warm arms.

"Thanks mum" I replied back to her

"Alright everyone, let's go" Mum said to everyone.

Everyone went straight out the door as Jace came down the stairs and was standing right behind me.

"Never tease me like that again" He whispered in my ear only for me to hear.

I jumped at the sudden closeness and quickly walked out the door to be seated in the car along with Carter, Lucy, Mum, Dad and Caleb in the car seat.

Jace came in the car a couple of minutes later, sitting right next to me. He placed his warm hand on my thigh whilst smirking at me, I held in my moan as he started to rub his hand up and down my thigh.