Chapter 37

A/N: Let me just quickly say... THANK YOU FOR THE 935 VOTES, 157 COMMENTS AND 34,388 READS. I never expected it to get there so thank you fans and readers for getting to there. Maybe the next goal could be 40,000 reads, 1000 votes and 200 comments?

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you think our children will look like?" I asked him whilst using my fingers to create a random pattern softly on his hand. The softness of the tip of my finger made his hands involuntarily shiver in a good way.

"I don't know. Maybe if we have a boy, he'll look exactly like me. He'll have my sexy hair blonde hair and my charming looks; making all the girls fall for him. But for a girl, she'll look like you. A miniature version of her mom with the brunette hair and hazel eyes" He said to me as he kissed my neck softly, definitely leaving a hickey there to stack his claim on me."

"If we had a little boy, he could have my brunette hair and our little girl could also have your blonde hair." I said to him as he wrapped his hands around me, my back against his front body as we sit on the sand watching the sun set and the wave's crash.

"Hmm...Maybe" He said to me as he cuddled up to me, closing his eyes.

"I want 5 kids; 3 boys and 2 girls." I said to him, closing my eyes.

"Hmmm"

"What about a dog?" I asked him but got a same reply back from him.

"Hmm"

"I'm thinking 10 rabbits and we can live on a farm?"

"Hmm. Yeah"

"Jace! You're not even listening to me" I shouted at him.

"Huh? What? Yeah I am." He said to me but his eyes said it all.

"Prove it then what was I just saying to you"

"Erm...you wanted kids?" He asked scratching the back of his head.

"You're not even listening to me" I said to him.

"I am. It's just I'd rather spend this time with you in my arms and letting the sun that is left soak us with its warmness"

"It's getting dark now" I said as I stood up. He stood up and laced his hands in mine as we walked towards the car that was parked along the road.

"Thank you for this amazing night. I loved it" I said to him.

"It's one of the many that I intend to give you." He smiled at me and kissed me softly on the lips. "I love you so much"

"I love you too" I said softly.

I woke with a gasp; another one of my old memories was playing in my dreams. I was now lying on a bed that had really thin sheets as darkness covered the room.

I wasn't at home... I was still at the rotten cabin!

Tiredly, I sat up but it wasn't much of a sitting position as I was in a sort of slouching position. A kick from the baby got me to sit up straight; I guess she was my motivation to keep on going.

I stroked my stomach, hoping that maybe my baby could understand me. I was close to giving birth now and I wanted to be at home and not in an abandoned cabin full of rogues.

Tears streamed down my face at the thought of not seeing my family drifted into my mind. I sat alone in dark filled room. The door to the room opened and in walked a random person that I have never seen in my life, he held a tray in his hand which must have food on it. I wiped away the tears off my face and turned to the side so he couldn't see me.