Chapter 2: "You must be joking right? He's an Upir."

The next day in study hall Esmaralda was sitting in class and a girl walked out and Roman followed her probably to get down and dirty like only an Upir would love. Rolling her eyes not impressed the bell rang and she walked out of class noticing Peter listening to the door and she scrunched her mouth up. "Pervert" Esmaralda teased nudging him and walking to her locker. She then saw the girl from her physics class Ashley and walked up to her. "Hey Ashley right?" Esmaralda asked and she nodded.

"Yep and you are Esmaralda the gypsy girl. You coming to the dance tonight?" Ashley asked her with a raised eyebrow. Esmaralda smirked.

"Yes I am can I get ready at yours tonight?" Esmaralda asked and Ashley agreed the two then walked off out to her place. She then dressed as a vampire with fake blood pouring down her face and a black high low dress. When she got there she swayed her hips to the music laughing as a boy came up behind her clutching at her hips as she danced her eyes closed and swaying her hips. He then turned her over to him and clutched her face softly leaning down for a kiss. Esmaralda smirked into the kiss reaching her hands around his neck kissing him back. He then took her out of the room laughing as the two ran outside and walked back to his house soon having sex. Once they were done and he was asleep Esmaralda crawled out of the bed dressing herself and looking at his belongings and picked up the packet of condoms and a bracelet and a leather wrist band she saw before walking to the bathroom and finding lipstick and eyeliner pocketing that and walking out of the house and held her heels walking down the sidewalk lighting a cigarette making her way home. It was a long walk. When she got home she saw Peter outside playing with a mask and he turned to her noticing the dishevelled look she inhabited.

"The fuck happened to you?" Peter snapped knowing she'd slept with someone. Esmaralda chuckled walking to the door.

"You already know. Besides if there were girls with standards like you wanted them to have there'd be no one for you to fuck." Esmeralda shrugged uncaringly going inside and going to sleep on the couch. The next day after her English class which she didn't have with Peter thankfully Peter stormed up to her.

"Roman is coming to ours tonight. Heads up." Peter explained to Esmaralda before walking off. She looked over at him with a frown before looking around.

"You must be joking right? He's an Upir." Esmaralda spat in a low voice making sure no one heard.

"I know okay but I was on the spot and I didn't know what to say and I panicked." Peter exclaimed stammering with his words and Esmaralda punched him in the arm walking off back home. Later that day Esmaralda was sitting on the couch as Lynda scolded Peter on what was going on. She then walked out of the trailer sitting on the cabana smoking looking up at the roof. She shrugged off the ash of her cigarette and looked at it nonchalantly. Roman walked down and his eyes wondered over to Esmaralda whose stomach was exposed in a lazy way revealing a stomach midriff tattoo. She must have sensed he was there as her cold blue eyes strayed over to him and looked him up and down for a moment the two not breaking eye contact. Sitting up Esmaralda stretched cracking her back and then swinging her legs over the cabana and walking over to him.

"I didn't know you and Peter were friends." Roman stated with a stony look breaking the eye contact first. Esmaralda smirked knowing she'd won that one. She shrugged and threw the cigarette away.

"We aren't that close. Come on." Esmaralda ushered Roman inside opening the door and holding it open for him.

"Hey" Roman greeted Peter awkwardly and then Peter looked over to Esmaralda noticing the closeness and frowning deeply.

"Hey" Peter returned.

"Hey" Roman spoke to Lynda who returned the 'hey'.

"Roman this is my mum Lynda, Lynda this is Roman." Peter introduced the two as Esmaralda went to sit down picking up her phone going through her messages.