Chapter 12: "You're gypsy trash"

When she got in she looked around and watched grossed out as saw Destiny fucking some hairy guy. "The fuck?" Esmaralda exclaimed and the two jumped apart.

"Esmaralda where the hell have you been?" Destiny exclaimed looking at her shocked.

"Over night in jail had to get Roman to bail me out. You know apparently I am a whore that won't get paid to him." Esmaralda stated with a shrug and Destiny watched her sternly as Esmaralda poured herself a drink.

"Why are you getting involved with him again?" Destiny scolded her again.

"I'm not, I'm just fucking him. Who the hell is this hairy fuck?" Esmaralda asked her and he stood up.

"Andres, you are the drunk girl that bumped into me." He introduced himself and Esmaralda smiled coyly holding up her glass to him and knocking back the drink.

"The one and only." She sassed pouring herself another drink.

"Remember my warnings didn't you listen to them?" Destiny called out.

"Oh I heard them. I listened to them and now I am drinking my life away until the next time Peter dies which can't be far off." Esmaralda stated with a smile. "If I am going out I'm going to do it drunk. Now if you'll excuse me Roman will have my head if I'm late for the booty call." Esmaralda teased grabbing some clothes in a bag and driving off back to the house. When she got in she ran upstairs and then sat in the bathtub reading a book on molecular combustion. Roman walked in and looked at her.

"Really? Still reading that bullshit?" Roman asked her quickly.

"It's a book on the reactive molecular dynamics simulation and chemical kinetic modelling of pyrolysis and combustion of n-dodecane. Quite interesting." Esmaralda explained offhandedly shrugging.

"I don't think I ever even cared." Roman stated turning around and walking out of the door.

"Can you get me a bottle of wine?" Esmaralda called out. Not too long later a maid walked up and got her a bottle as she read the book. After she finished with her bath she walked downstairs and she saw Miranda there and walked over to her. "Staying then?"

"Um yeah I guess I am. Are you and Roman..."Miranda trailed off awkwardly making her chuckle.

"Hm no. He's too much of an asshole for me." Esmaralda stated pouring herself a drink.

"Then why are you here?" Miranda asked.

"He bailed me out of jail. Sort of am paying him back. Don't worry you'll have a chance the guy pretty much hates me ever since I left him a few months ago." Esmaralda commented knocking back another drink before walking upstairs but turned back to Miranda. "Just be careful he is a good person, but he's a sociopath." Esmaralda warned Miranda walking up the stairs to the bedroom of Roman's and she then climbed on top of him and the two engages in sexual activities. A few nights later Esmaralda stumbled into his house and Roman was sitting on the stairs smoking and he looked at her.

"Grab my hand; do you think you can interpret the nightmares?" Roman half ordered her. Esmaralda sat down beside him with a frown. Grabbing a knife she cut his hand causing him to jump and she then cut her own hand and placed the two together. "You could get HIV from doing that." Roman stated causing Esmaralda to glare at him.

"Bullshit creatures such as us have an unnatural immunity against that shit." Esmaralda stated dryly closing her eyes and as she did black blood began falling out of her eyes nose and mouth and ear making her start shaking in pain. Her eyes then shot open and Roman looked at her worried and held onto her making sure she wasn't hurt.