Chapter 18: "Hi Mouse"

Season 3:

Over the 6 weeks Peter and Roman had been spending much more time together as well as Peter and Esmaralda. Rediscovering the bond between siblings they were closer than they'd ever been which meant that Peter was more protective over her than he'd ever been before. Esmaralda was sitting on the boot of her car with Peter sitting next to her the two of them passing a joint. "You going to AA still?" Peter asked her with a frown. Esmaralda chuckled shaking her head taking a drag.

"Sure am, doesn't do shit to stop me from drinking though, just slows it down. I mean I've limited it to two large bottles a day." Esmaralda explained to him with a frown.

"Good on you, you coming out with us tonight?" Peter asked her making her eyes light up.

"Oh sure, I do love going out. But I thought you banned me from seeing rich boys." Esmaralda teased throwing the joint away bringing her legs up wrapping her arms loosely around them.

"I have, I mean you were basically sleeping with each other for a whole 5 weeks, I don't even want to know how many times you two fucked. I was with Roman when he bought that large box of condoms. Was out of them within a week and as far as I'm concerned he didn't leave the house." Peter stated disgusted making her laugh loudly.

"No he did not." Esmaralda confirmed and Peter scrunched up his face. Esmaralda laughed loudly again remembered when Peter and Roman fought and then Roman and Esmaralda decided to stop being together. For them their relationship was based upon sex and power which they mutually agreed was not healthy. "Where are we going to be crashing when the two love birds begin fucking through their engagement?" Esmaralda inquired with a playful laugh.

"I have no idea at all. Maybe Roman his place is big enough." Peter shrugged honestly not knowing anything.

"You know one day you are going to have to let me be with whoever I want." Esmaralda informed him sighing lighting a cigarette.

"I know just as long as it isn't my friend." Peter stated getting off the car and Esmaralda followed in suit taking one last drag before throwing it away and walking inside.

"Oh I am in the mood to cause some sexual frustration in Roman tonight." Esmaralda cheekily told him. Peter laughed.

"Aren't you always? Wonder how he's going to play is tonight." Peter stated amused. Esmaralda grinned and walked inside of her bedroom dressing in a little black tight dress and black lace up boots. She chuckled going to walk out and Destiny looked her up and down confused.

"Hanging out with Roman again?" Destiny asked looking to Peter who nodded unhappily. Destiny found it amusing at the sudden influx of overprotectiveness Peter had towards Esmaralda who'd always been too proud for such a thing. "Man she'll be the death of him." Destiny commented as Esmaralda smoky did her eyeshadow.

"That's the point. If I can't have him, thanks Peter, then I can sure make his life hell." Esmaralda stated. When they got to the bar Roman was already drinking and the two then walked over to him. Roman looked her up and down with a coy smile.

"Hi mouse" Roman had adopted the nickname Lynda and Peter always used for her. It made her flair up angrily and Roman knew that.

"Hi ass-face, looking ugly as always, your hairdos really went down since high school." Esmaralda bit at him tauntingly and he chuckled as she ordered a martini.

"You only get two." Peter informed her with a sigh.

"It's like I have a mother in the country again." Esmaralda stated insensitively.

"So should we come clean and tell Sherlock Homeboy what's up?" Roman asked directing the question to Peter as Esmaralda hadn't been involved in that shit since 6 weeks ago.

"Tell him that the baby with telekinetic powers was taken by a flying reptiod with 30ft wingspan and has been masquerading around town as a family doctor?" Peter asked as Esmaralda eyes a nice looking guy eyeing her holding up a bottle of Frangelico.

"Yes and next you'll tell him that you are a werewolf and you are an Upir." Esmaralda commented sarcastically before getting up and Peter looked to her.

"Where are you going?" Peter asked.

"To have a drink with Frangelico waver over there. Possibly more." Esmaralda teased with a bright gleam before walking off and Roman watched her with a clenched fist looking around for a girl. Peter sighed tiredly as their game had been going on for a week now. Esmaralda then sat together drinking together. Roman walked past Esmaralda tapping her on the lower back and she turned around seeing Roman walk off with a blonde and she frowned finishing the bottle herself before walking off with the guy she was with going into a bedroom at Roman's fucking him. The next morning she stumbled out of the bedroom almost falling out and tripping her black socks too slippery against the carpet she then bumped into Roman and he looked down at her with a smirk.

"Knew you couldn't get enough of me." Roman stated with a smirk and Esmaralda rolled her eyes walking downstairs and she then looked through the food supply and she then decided not to eat. "How's it not drinking your breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, desert and midnight snack?" Roman asked her tauntingly as he went to drink from his supply.

"Unappetising." Esmaralda stated coldly with a sudden headache. She then got some pain medication taking it and sighing. She then heard someone stumbling down the stairs a guy that she slept with zipping up his pants and he saw Esmaralda and Roman standing closely next to each other.

"Uh I was going to say goodbye." He fumbled.

"I wasn't. Now get out." Esmaralda stated being blunt and he nodded walking out of the house. Roman chuckled handing her some raspberries. She took then beginning to eat them.

"Wow women after my own heart." Roman mocked placing his hands on either side of the bench trapping her in there leaning down slightly. His lips hovering near hers. She leaned closer to him resting her forehead against his as she was about to kiss him when they heard Peter walking into the view of them and Roman moved away going to pick some raspberries. Peter then looked between the two.

"Where is your booty call you basically fucked in the car last night?" Peter asked Esmaralda rubbing his ear.

"Dead in a ditch for all I care." Esmaralda commented checking her fingernails and then she picked another raspberry eating it

"Nice" Peter commented going to get some coffee. "You eat anything this morning?" Peter asked her.

"No." Esmaralda growled out walking out of thekitchen up to her bedroom.