Chapter 14:"thank me when you are happy and sober"

The next day she walked back to the Godfrey house for the excellent scotch. She had to admit Roman did have impeccable taste and she already felt herself sobering up. "This will only be weird if you make it weird." Miranda exclaimed as Esmaralda walked in and Miranda looked at her. "Where'd you go last night?" Miranda asked as Esmaralda walked over to the scotch and shrugged.

"Don't remember." Esmaralda shrugged getting a glass and seeing Peter walk from upstairs and walk out. Esmaralda looked over to Miranda. "A devils threesome?" Esmaralda asked unimpressed.

"Oh you are just jealous that you didn't join in. I got two hotties." Miranda giggled and Esmaralda walked over to the trash vomiting. Wiping her mouth she poured scotch and knocked it back.

"Not really, already been there with Roman and Peter is my twin. So thanks but no thanks. Besides I don't like double dipping." Esmaralda snarked out her eyes rolling as she poured another glass knocking it back.

"Oh really? I don't see the family resemblance." Miranda stated confused.

"Not my problem." Esmaralda shrugged pouring another glass. Roman then walked downstairs and walked over to the kitchen taking the scotch away and locking it up.

"Stop drinking your breakfast." Roman called out walking out. Esmaralda looked over at Miranda and then knelt down where he locked it up and picked the lock and took the scotch out and placed it on the counter and looked at Miranda.

"Do you happen to have some money I could borrow?" Esmaralda asked curiously.

"For what?" Miranda questioned coldly.

"Gym membership," Esmaralda informed her and Miranda looked at her confused.

"You are an alcoholic" Miranda stated confused.

"Yes I am a lot of things, alcoholic, high school graduate, book store charity giver, night class teacher for idiots, ex-delinquent and the list goes on. So?" Esmaralda asked her quickly again. Miranda then handed her a $50 and Esmaralda took the bottle and poured some into her water bottle before placing it in the cabinet and locking it before walking to the bedroom brushing her teeth and getting changed into gym clothes before walking off to the gym. When she got there she did a 3 hour work out before walking out and walking to the martial arts teaching sessions to continue with her training having learnt MMA when she was younger in juvie. When she got back to the Godfrey house she walked over to the kitchen going for the alcohol noticing it wasn't where it was. "Where the fuck is the alcohol?" Esmaralda yelled out as Miranda ran downstairs.

"You are drinking your breakfast, lunch and dinner so I have made it my mission to befriend you and to stop you from drinking." Miranda informed Esmaralda with a smile.

"I am going to fucking kill you." Esmaralda yelled with her dramatic flair.

"No you will thank me when you are happy and sober." Miranda informed her with a winning smile.

"Going cold turkey on alcoholism includes a physical withdrawal such as shaking, sweating, headache, nausea, vomiting, and palpitations and can also include convulsions, fever and hallucinations going cold turkey could be life threatening in some cases." Esmaralda yelled at Miranda who rolled her eyes.

"You are honestly being over dramatic with this." Miranda stated with a smirk. Esmaralda then got out a joint from her pocket lighting it and taking a drag. She then pulled out a pill and placed it her mouth swallowing it.

"Second best thing right?" Esmaralda spat annoyed with Miranda and then going to sit on the stairs tiredly. A knock then came at the door and Esmaralda opened it noticing Destiny. "Come to talk to the lady who loves being served twice?" Esmaralda asked with a winning smile. Destiny chuckled walking in.