Chapter 15: "Only for you little mouse"

She then drove them home and parked the car while the other two boys walked inside. She then walked inside of the house seeing the two boys crying out in pain. Walking up to them she looked between them.

"What's going on?" Esmaralda asked quickly holding Peter's shoulder.

"The dream or nightmares whatever." Peter exclaimed handing her the knife cutting his own hand and to which she cut her own and placed it against his reliving his dream and her eyes, nose, ears and mouth began to bleed black and she cried out. Looking at Peter her eyes went wide. She then bolted to where she saw a bottle of vodka and she started chugging from it and sighed out loudly wiping her mouth walking over to them. Peter then watched her worriedly as she began drinking more and more and then walked over to Peter. She then left the room to go and clean her face up while Peter and Roman waited for her. She walked downstairs and looked over at Peter.

"I got a call from a friend; I need to contact someone dead. I'll see you in an hour or so. Bye Peter." Esmaralda bid her farewell and she ran downstairs outside and then she ran to her car driving to the trailer park. Looking around she walked over to the certain trailer. She then knocked on the door and a young man in his mid-twenties opened the door letting her in. Looking around she walked into the trailer and then to the small kitchen. The man followed her. "Jackson I need to contact Maree." Esmaralda informed him and he let out an annoyed sigh. He then handed her some stuff and sighed.

"Work your magic priestess" Jackson mocked as Esmaralda got a knife cutting up her arm sprinkling the herbs and potion in her wound and she screamed out in pain falling to her knees as her blood pooling out of her arm black and out of her mouth and nose flowed out black blood streaming like a tap then her eyes and ears came down like a rain fall of tears. Collapsing to the ground she entered into the dream world. Looking around Esmaralda noticed it was Roman's old house. She walked forward seeing Maree.

"What are you doing here? You know you could die." She exclaimed.

"The myth goes that every Celtic gypsy witch turned into one of the lines of the palm. You are fate right?" Esmaralda asked Maree panicked.

"Yes" She answered shortly.

"I am the life line. I need you to show me the moment Peter becomes a Vargulf. Who his first kill as one is." Esmaralda demanded so that she could stop it from happening.

"This kind of magic is dark magic. It's twisting the memories and real experiences of someone around." Maree exclaimed. "There will be no redeeming your soul."

"There already is no redeeming my soul. If I die then I become stuck in a world of torment forever. I've seen it once; I do not wish to go back to that I need you to show me." Esmaralda demanded and Maree agreed showing Esmaralda the turn of events. Esmaralda watched the scene her heart breaking every step of the way as Peter ripped out the heart of his victim. Closing her eyes she let a tears escape and she looked to Maree. "I need you to lend me some of your power of fate. I'm not strong enough." Esmaralda begged and Maree gave her hand to Esmaralda and she sucked the magic out of Maree. Returning to the world of the living she rubbed her arm seeing that a scar had formed there a deep scar. She looked to Jackson who didn't look pleased.

"Did you get your answers?" Jackson asked her.

"I did" She whispered wiping her black bloodied hand on her forehead smearing the blood on her face and she then got up.

"I'll keep the blood. Black gypsy blood goes for a lot in ritual black magic." Jackson informed her with a chuckle and then she nodded walking out of the trailer and getting in her car driving home as quickly as she could. Walking into the house she took off her jacket rubbing her face with a sigh and jumped when she saw Peter walking downstairs. Peter looked at her worried.