Chapter Two

Jason's POV 

As I lay in bed I thought of my mate. I feel horrible, how could I hurt my mate like that. I must be the worst mate of the year. Where's the award? I looked at Jaylin, I felt disgusted with myself. I had sex with her? I rejected my decision so much that it hurt. But that wasn't going to solve anything. I should be out there looking for my mate instead of my beta. I got up and went into my closet. I was just slipping on some black basketball shorts when my phone rang. I grabbed it and saw that it was Kyle.  

"Hello?" I answered with urgency.  

"Alpha Jason? Yeah we found our Luna, and she's bleeding. It looks like she blacked out. Alpha, I don't think she'll make it," Kyle informed me kind of in fear. I wouldn't blame him, I wasn't exactly happy right now. 

"Try to save her, NOW! Where are you? " I growled, my wolf was fighting for control.  

"North side, it's really close to the waterfall," Kyle responded automatically. 

"I'm coming with the pack doctor," I hissed then slammed the phone on the counter. I mind linked the pack doctor to follow me fast. I was already out the door when I saw the pack doctor, I didn't even acknowledged him when my wolf took over I followed my instinct to get to my mate. I was picking up the smell of her blood and the mixture of her scent. I forced myself to go faster. Finally I saw Kyle, but where was my mate? Kyle stiffened at my presence and turned to look at me. He bowed his head and bared his throat in submission. The rest of the wolves followed. I shifted into my human form not caring I was naked.  

"Where's my mate?" I asked, for the first time I was scared. The pack doctor spotted my mate first and began to check her breathing and if she was alright. He looked at me and sighed, he grabbed a sheet and covered her naked body. I was a pissed that they got to see my mate naked, but I was more concerned in saving her.  

"Alpha, she lost a lot of blood. I might not be able to save her," she said timidly.  

"I don't care. Do anything to save her, or so help me I will kill you," I hissed through clenched teeth.  

"You can save her. Give her some of your blood. The fact that you're mates and you're an alpha, it can save her. Or at least put her in a coma. She may or may not wake up," the pack doctor informed.  

"Lets do it. We have to save her!" I yelled. She began to work. She grabbed Miz's wrist and looked at me.  

"Make her swallow at least five mouthful of blood," she ordered me. 

I didn't like it but I didn't care at the moment. I cut some part of my wrist, it hurt like hell. I put my wrist to her lips and whispered some words to her to make her drink. She started to swallow and I smiled with excitement. After a few minutes she was done and the doctor nodded that she would heal. I nodded too letting them know that they could leave. I picked up my mate bride style, and made my way to the pack house. That's when the things the doctor told me began to sink in. She may or may not wake up. She could be living but I could never see her beautiful eyes, or her smile again. I whimpered at the thought of losing my mate. I promise goddess, that if she wakes up I will never hurt her again. Please wake up. I need you Artemis. I think I'm in love with you.

Artemis POV

I woke up to a very, and I mean very bright light. I blinked a couple times, and my eyes adjusted. I looked at my surroundings and found that I was in a very big room. It was blue and it just screamed bachelor at me. I glanced down at my body and was shocked to see I was dressed in a big, red shirt that fit me past mid thigh. I was tiny so that didn't surprise me. I began to recall what happened. I flinched from the memory of the pain. I needed release. I looked at the drawer next to me and opened it up. Inside were some paper, key chains, little souvenirs, etc. I rummaged through it and found a black pocket knife. I smiled when I opened it up. It looked sharp and it seemed it would slice without a problem. I had just managed to put it against my wrist when a hand came around and snatched it. I automatically froze.