Chapter Twelve

"JASON! Help us with our bags," Lily screamed once we got through the door.

         "Uhhh, Kyle help me."

         "Great, now I have to carry bags." I giggled at Kyle when he glared at me.

                                    Ten minutes later

         "Okay, you are never allowed shopping again!" Kyle yelled at me playfully and annoyed.

         "Kyle, you still have to carry them upstairs," I whispered, when he added to the collection of bags on the first floor.

         "I'm the slave of the pack. No one cares about Kyle. Well, Kyle's arms are about to fall off and his legs are about to snap. if I end up in a wheelchair because of you, you will take care of me for the rest of your life. You will take me anywhere I want to go," Kyle growled.

          "Be a man and suck it up!" Lily yelled at Kyle.

          "Honey, I am a man. Want to check?" Kyle grinned when Lily scowled at him. He started to laugh when she slapped him across the chest. Lily huffed and stomped up the stairs. Kyle stared after her with a look of longing. But that lasted for a second, when his teasing face was back on.

         "Don't worry, I'll help," I tried comfort him.

         "Yeah, you'll be helping into a wheelchair woman. Plus, you are so tiny. Like a little porcelain doll and very fragile," Kyle teased. My  cheeks burned an  I knew they were bright red.  

         "A doll that can kick your ass with all the elements."

         "What? Did you-No! Did little adorable Artemis cuss?" Kyle gasped and fanned his face. My cheeks were on fire. 

         "Kyle! Stop being lazy and so melodramatic! I need my bags," Lily called from the top of the stairs.

         "Well why don't you and Jason help. I'm being to think that Jason left us here, alone, so we can have a chance to elope."

One, Two, Three. Growl. There it is never missing a beat. Kyle smirked and grabbed a few bags. We finally arrived at the top of the stairs. Jason stood there looking at us sheepishly.

        "Okay, what did you do," Kyle asked suspicious.

        "Nothing."

        "Then move."

        "Thanks, but I'm good where I am."

        "Dude, move."

        "Dude, no."

I sighed and looked at Jason. "What did you do?"

        "Nothing Miz. I did nothing."

        "Please move." Jason shook his head.

        "Do the puppy dog eyes," Kyle whispered.

        "What?" Kyle shook his head, turned our backs to him, and showed me. I turned back and did the face that Kyle showed me. Jason groaned and glared at Kyle.

        "I hate you."

        "Love ya too." I gasped when Jason moved, there was a hole in the wall. You could see into the room.

        "Oh man. When your mom sees this, you're in deep shit," Kyle laughed.

        "Shut up," Jason snapped at Kyle and grabbed all of the bags he was holding.

        "Kyle get the rest of the bags and take it to our room."

        "Fine. By the way, she is not allowed shopping with Lily again."

        "Your room."

        "Our room," Jason said sternly.

        "I'll be in you- our room."

        "Why?"

        "We have a lot to talk about."

        "I already told you everything."

        "No, we haven't talked about us," Jason led us to a room. "This is my office."

I nodded and stood, waiting for him to begin.

        "I think you should see a therapist for your problem."

        "No I'm not going."

        "Yes you are. You need professional help."

        "I'm not going. It's my life and it doesn't concern you."

        "Wrong. You're my mate and I will take care of you."

I shook my head and crossed my arms.

        "I'm informing you, not asking." I huffed, why did he have to be so demanding and possessive?

        "Anyway, let's get to know each other. since we didn't get the chance, twenty questions?"

        "Whatever."

        "Okay, favorite color?"

        "None, you?"

        "None?"

        "No,I don't have a favorite color."

        "Well I like blue. Age?"

        "Seventeen. You?"

        "Nineteen. You're seventeen?"

        "Yes, why? Is that a problem?"

        "No, you're just so young."

I shrugged. It's not like I was planning to mate or be marked.

        "Family?" I narrowed my eyes. Why that question, when he knew about my pack? He swallowed hard and scratched his head. That was a tale that he was keeping something from me. He licked his lips and brushed his fingers through his hair. Two. Jason shifted in his seat and his eyes darted across the room. Three.

        "What are you keeping from me?"

        "Nothing! What have you heard? You wouldn't of heard anything because I didn't do anything. Duh. I have no idea what you're talking about," Jason went on.

        "Jason, you're babbling."

        "Jason, Alpha Sanders wants to speak with you. Does Miz- Oh hey! How's it going? You look fab!!!" Kyle chucked nervously when he saw me.

         "What did you do?"

         "I contacted your dad to help me. I though that he has to care. He is your dad. And I needed his help to rescue you. I was going to tell you," Jason confessed, his eyes pleading for me to understand.

         "He is not my dad. You should've let me die in there, instead of asking him for help," I hissed. Kyle moved aside to let me leave the room.