Plagiarism

So I have been informed that there is a website called Truyenfun that is plagiarizing many books from Wattpad. If any of you have works, go check out your name. Just type your username and Truyenfun right next to it.

Make Me Perfect is one of them. I am not a person who likes to rant about problems online, but this truly angers me. No one should ever discover that the stories they have written with so much dedication and time, are on a website without authorization. Any author, artist, director, or creative producer of any kind should have to feel the need to be cautious of their work. Which is what I am feeling and it is one of the reasons I have deleted the second book I was working on. And it might be a rash decision or unfair to others, but I don't feel comfortable writing anymore stories that I know will just be copied and pasted on a site.

I will not delete this story. That is taking away something from me and from you-my readers. I have also began to work on a sequel to this story, and that may or may not be happening after finding this out. I have not yet decided, but hopefully this will all be resolved so I can begin to publish the sequel. I am so sorry if this seems unfair but it is how I feel I should do.

But I am asking you guys for help. Please if you have any information on how to get Wattpad stories off Truyenfun, tell me or any other authors. I have reported this to Wattpad and have been searching for ways to stop this website and will continue to look. Any help is appreciated and thank you for taking a time to read my rant. ❤️