Chapter Thirteen

I had been in Jason's room for about two hours. I locked the door, and somehow managed to push his drawer in front of it.

He can still break through the door, even if it's locked

You're such a smartass

Well, with you being a dumbass I have to be the smart one

Someone's in a tude

Yeah you are

I had the t.v. on to Teen Wolf. I didn't really watch it, because I was thinking of how I was going to face Henry. My stomachs growled, but I ignored it. I really did not need the calories or can afford the fat.

        "Artemis, let me in. We need to talk about this."

        "No thanks."

        "We are going to talk about it. Ow. What the fuck? How did you even push the drawer in front of the door?"

I shrugged in response and smiled at the red mark on his forehead. Jason stood there, so I flopped on the bed and rolled my eyes.

         "Uh, stupid dresser." I blocked my ears of Jason pushed the drawer away.

         "Clever. I brought you some pizza," Jason sat next to me.

         " Not hungry."

         "Yeah you are. I can hear your stomachs growling. Eat." I stayed silent. I can not eat that. How much calories could a pizza hold? I need to work out. But if I didn't eat it, Jason would force feed me. I sighed and grabbed the pizza. Jason smiled thinking he won, I can throw it up later like Christian told me.

         "So, about Alpha Sanders. We need to talk to him. He has informed me that he needs to tell you something about Vanessa."

         "I know he isn't my dad, because I'm royal blood. And it hurts to think that my mo- Vanessa isn't who I thought she was." Everything I knew about my life, was a lie.

         "We still need to know what he has to tell us."

         "I guess. Well let's go. I want to get this over with."

         "After you eat the pizza." I groaned and ripped pieces off. I hate a few and left the crust and pepperoni. Jason frowned with what I ate but didn't push it.

         "Kyle, can you get Alpha Sanders?" Jason asked Kyle while we made our way down the stairs. Kyle nodded grimly and left. I started to freak out and tried to take deep breaths.

         "It's okay, I will be right here with you. Try to calm down." I nodded, I don't think I could answer without having a panic attack. Henry and Alex came through the door. Jason nodded his acknowledgement to Henry. It got quiet and awkward. I could feel Alex glaring holes through me.

         "I am not your dad, as you already know. I had to take you in because Vanessa was in charge of you. And I wanted my mate besides me. You are from the Royal family. But no one knows where they are. They did not come up as captured or dead. So they must be hiding. Here take this box. Vanessa had to give it to you when you shifted. But she can't so I will. This was her last wish when she died. So thank you for killing her. I still hate you." With that Henry and Alex left. Jason growled and I placed my hand on his cheek. He nuzzled into it and kissed it. I picked the box from the table. it was heavy and was encrusted with diamonds of all colors and shapes. I opened it. Inside was a photo, a letter, and a necklace. The necklace was beautiful. It was on a gold chain and had a big topaz in the middle. I looked at the picture. There was I with my brother I think. He had black hair and green eyes like me. Two people were behind us. I am assuming those were my parents. I closed the box and took a deep breath.

        "That went well. At least I know the truth for sure."

        "I am going to go do some paper work. Why don't you look around and explore the house?" Jason suggested. I nodded and he walked back up to his office. When I thought I had seen almost everything I went to go see Jason. I was bored and wanted to hang out with Kyle. But I couldn't find him. I walked in to a couple getting it on. I am so embarrassed. So I'll just ask Jason where he is, so I don't go through that again.

        "Hi, did you see the whole house?"

        "I think I did."

        "I'll give you a proper tour later. Did you need something?"

        "Kyle-" I started and Jason growled. His eyes turned black and he leisurely made his way to me. 

        "I am your mate. You are mine. Mine! You only need me!" He picked me up and slammed me to the wall. I hugged his waist with my legs. Jason nibbled on my neck where his mark was suppose to go. I moaned and that seemed to turn him on more. He made his way to my lips. His tongue asking for access, which I denied. He smirked against my lips and his hand was under my shirt. Jason's hand cupped my boob and traced my nipple. I moaned, and he immediately plunged into my mouth. We fought for dominance, but he won. Of course. The phone rang, and we jumped apart. I fell on my ass.

        "Thanks for dropping me."

        "Sorry," Jason grinned and answered the phone. I smoothed my hair and my clothes. His lips were swollen and I knew mine were too.

        "Anyways, I wanted to find Kyle because I was bored," I said accusingly.

        "He's probably in the basement working out."

        "Oh, thanks," I turned to leave, but he stopped me.

        "Sorry for attacking you. But remember that you're MINE. Don't forget that."

        "How can I forget, when you remind me every ten seconds?" I asked and walked out. Time to find Kyle.