Chapter Sixteen

I woke up to a bunch of yelling and banging. Lily 's birthday party. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I woke up pretty late. It was 11:48 a.m.

      "Artemis I brought you oatmeal with raspberries and toast," Jason told me. I grabbed the spoon and oatmeal, "Thanks."

      "How's it down there?"

      "Chaotic."

I grimaced. Lily is my friend but I was really nervous for Kyle. Jason smiled and took a piece of my toast. I left half of the oatmeal and took out a green emerald dress that matched my eyes. It had a sweetheart neckline and it was tight fitted. I tried it on in the bathroom and loved how it looked. I had curves that I never knew I had. So the food was definitely helping. My 36B boobs were awesome looking in this dress. The dress stopped mid thigh, and I was definitely not bending down tonight. I walked out.

       "What do you think?" Jason looked and stared at me.

       "I love it, if it were for my eyes only," Jason frowned.

       "It makes my eyes pop out and I look good in it. You will not be telling me what to do," I stated firmly.

Hell no was he going to tell me how to dress. Jason pouted and stomped out like a little kid. I took off the dress and found black stilettos to match. I played on my phone and watched t.v. waiting until two so I can start getting ready. The party was formal for the dinner. It started at 4:30 p.m. Kyle brought me some food and left to work out again. I did not want to leave the room with all that yelling. And Jason's mom was out there. Yes I am a wimp. I started to do my makeup. I applied foundation, powder and blush. I started on my eyes. I decided to use black eye shadow and used black eye liner to define my eye shape. Since my eyelashes are long I didn't need fake ones. It took me an hour to do my makeup and my hair. I curled it with a wand. I used a clip to put it all to the side. It looked elegant and very sophisticated. I put the dress on and the black stilettos. I looked around for black jewelry and found a necklace. By the time I was ready it was 4:40 p.m Jason came in and looked stunned.

       "You look gorgeous. It's not fair for someone to look better than the birthday girl," Jason complimented, making me blush. He took out his tux and took a shower he got ready in ten minutes. Kyle was very protective and growled at any guy who looked at me for too long.

       "Did you have to wear this?"Kyle grumbled.

       "I wanted to look pretty."

       "Yeah, but you look too pretty."

I giggled at him when he gave a huff of annoyance. Then Lily sniffed the air. She was sniffing Kyle. Kyle's eyes showed that his wolf was trying to come out. Lily turned and gasped when she saw it was Kyle.

       "Mine," Kyle growled grabbing Lily. He hugged her to him. Jason groaned and hugged me.

       "No this can't be. I can't be with you. I'm so sorry," Lily backed away from Kyle's arms.

       "What are you saying?" I glared at her and Kyle whimpered.  Jason looked at her confused.

       "I, Lily Williams, reject you Kyle Sterling, as my mate."  And with that she ran off. I hugged Kyle and we walked  to his room where he wept for his mate.