Chapter Three

Author's note: I know the other one was really short, so I'll try to make this one long enough. And thanks to the first comment and vote Wonder-Woman!

Artemis's POV  

"Uhh," I shook my head, and instantly regretted it. I felt like I've been ran over by a bus. I looked around me, but I had no idea where I was. Where was Jason? The walls were grey and bare. the door, well, it had a bunch of locks. What the hell is going on? "Looks like Sleeping Beauty has awaken," an unfamiliar voice said from behind. I whirled around, and almost moaned in pain, almost.  

"Who are you?" I whispered, and stared at him for a long time. He had a long scar from his eye to his mouth. His eyes were dark brown and he had brown, short hair. He also seemed very muscular.

"Seems like your mother didn't tell you who I am. Wonder where she is? Oh wait, I killed her, what ten years ago? Eh, who cares? I mean you shouldn't because you're the reason I killed her," the man with the scary scar said. His words attacked me and hurt me so much emotionally, a punch in the gut would have been better. I whimpered and crouched against the wall. "You killed her? But why would you want to kill my mother?" I asked obviously confused. 

"Not the most observant person on the world, or you're just mentally retarded. What am I saying?You are, I mean you cut yourself and don't eat. Your mate probably rejected you, your the ugliest thing I've seen. Fat, Cutter, and completely weak. I attacked your pack for you little bitch. It's all your fucken fault," he hissed. I lowered my head in shame. Everything he said was right, I mean how could I think Jason would ever accept me.  

"Anyway cupcake, I'm Ethan your mother's old lover. Until she found her mate and adopted you," Ethan informed me and started to pace in front of me.  

"I'm adopted?" I asked shocked. That seemed to make so much sense. I looked nothing like my siblings, father, or anyone in my family. I always stood out and never fit in.  

"Ahh, you didn't know you were adopted? Well seems like nobody wanted you, now did they? I wouldn't have bothered, but I found out you were the daughter of, well that doesn't matter now," Ethan told me. "You'll get fed twice a day and tomorrow we'll continue our chat, I can't stand small spaces!" Then he left and left me as lonely as ever.

I woke up to find Ethan staring at me like a creeper. He smirked and approached me. Almost automatically I flinched backwards afraid he would hit me.  

"How'd you sleep?" Ethan asked to sweet.  

"You don't care," I grimaced and looked away from him. 

"Too true. But it's nice to ask just the same. Well I came to give you history lessons. And let me tell you that your past is not the best," Ethan babbled. I was barely listening when he said my mom's name.  

"Vanessa was foolish and stupid to think that she could hide you from us. But I guess she did it for Jade. Little girl, do you know who your mother was?" He asked.  

"Yes, Vanessa," I answered confused, I mean he already knew so why ask.  

He snorted and shook his head, "Really? Well you are absolutely retarded. Jade was your real mother and Kole was your real father. We were attacking the castle trying to get you and your brother. But Jade made Vanessa, your aunt, escape with you two. Of course your brother was capture, but was saved by your father. Your mother died trying to give you, Vanessa, your brother, and your father to escape. She died for a worthless cause, she died for you. 

He looked at me with do much hatred and remorse that I flinched back towards the wall. Ethan snapped his fingers and this other guy came in with a syringe. I looked at it strangely at first then realized what it was. Wolf's bane. I tried to move away from him bit didn't get far with the, now, silver covered chains around my arms. I screamed in pain by the silver and fell with a big slap to the ground. I heard my ankle crack but I was too focused on the syringe and the silver to care.  

Ethan laughed, " Well Artemis it's time to get some information from you, now isn't it?" I shook uncontrollably with fear. He placed it at my bicep and pressed the Wolf's bane into my system. I shut my eyes quickly waiting for the excruciating pain. But it never came. I opened my eyes to see Ethan stare at me with shock.  

"W-what? How can you not feel it? You're not the future leader your brother is. He didn't feel Wolf's bane either. That means, but how?" Ethan muttered in shock. I was dying to get the needle out of me, but I didn't dare move a muscle. I quickly thanked the moon goddess and stared back at Ethan. I waited to hear why I didn't feel any pain. Bit he never told me a thing. Except he just informed me with some frightening news.  

"Seems like you can't feel Wolf's bane either. But just like Kyle silver hurts you. I wonder if Razelle hurts you. It causes excruciating pain to Kyle, but does it work on you?" Ethan blabbered mindlessly. (Razelle- mixture of Wolf's bane, silver, mercury, and other toxic components). And with that Ethan left me here with the now faint scars caused by silver.

Jason POV

   I paced around the room, literally going crazy. How could he get her back. I need her so much.

We need her
Yeah we do
Can't we just contact the other packs and try to find her on their territory
Ha because the power hungry packs will help one of the biggest strongest packs in the world, yeah okay
Okay ballerina what do you suggest we do? Huh? Twiddle our thumbs and invite the ass for tea? Yeah okay princess.
It's a joy to be with you. You're very kind, really.
Whatever, you better find my mate or I swear I'll gain control over you and start wars between the packs.
Okay I'll see what I can do.

My wolf just grunted and I shut him out. I swear he is a drama queen. He's very lovely to be around that you could just strangle yourself, and have a smile on your face.

Suddenly, I had a great idea thanks to my helpful wolf. If I could contact my mates pack and tell them an arse kidnapped her. They would definitely want to help, I mean they're her pack right? I just hope this works and soon enough my mate will be by my side.