Chapter Four

Jason POV

       "Thank you for coming to help me get my mate and your daughter of course," I thanked the Alpha. He nodded and shook my hand, "Of course, I don't know what'd I do if I couldn't get her back. She's the most precious thing to me and the pack."

I looked at the son, he never once said a word, but flinched when the Alpha said this, but so did most of the pack. My wolf found it suspicious as did I. At least they would get my mate.

       "We start planning for Miz's rescue in my office," I told him and his beta. I started in direction to my office with them following. I could not seem to calm my wolf, he was very unsettled. We all came intoy office and immersed ourselves in planning. When one of us had an idea, another saw a flaw. Finally I just said the simplest plan on my mind.

       "Okay, I was thinking that we could divide both our packs in about groups of forty and we each have a side to the house. They'll be surrounded and we can easily fight them off and close in," I suggested immediately going to work.

       "Good idea, but my pack needs to train with yours, so we know what you expect. If we can successfully go through with this plan we need to work together so there are no sutprises. We need to become stronger mentally and physically," Alpha Sanders informed me.

       "I think that's a good strategy, and the she-wolfs will join. If they surprisingly get attacked, they can defend themselves. Although we'll take the strongest she-wolfs to fight. You guys will show us what you have learned as well," Kyle, my beta, told him.

       "That's fine, but will the pups join?" the beta asked us.

       "I think they should train with our pups. We always thought that once they train when they're young, they can become strong and know the expectations," I told them sternly.

       "Great. We should also think of more weapons that can harm them profoundly. And with that we can go here to practice, when we are sure the weapons work I believe there is a house of there own right in this area," the beta, I think Richard, said pointing at the map Kyle found. He was good at finding people's location.

       "That's good, but do you see the cliff here? We could drive them to it and then the have no choice but to surrender," Kyle said looking intently at the map.

       Something Richard said had me interested. We couldn't touch wolfbane or silver, but some can and know the existence of us.

       "Kyle the hunters could help us fight!" I yelled in realization. The Alpha and beta looked at me like I'd gone insane.      

      Recognizing what I meant Kyle nodded,"Of course! The hunters we found in England could help. They are in debt to you, even if they don't like it."

       "Okay, Kyle you give them a call and tell them to come now and tell the packs to start training," I ordered Kyle.

       "Got it!" Kyle said already leaving.

       Christian's/ Alexander's POV

       I looked at the paper I found years ago and kept: 

What's scary to think is that my daughter hasn't fully discovered her powers. Werewolf Royals and Seekers powers. That's the scary part choosing between Seeker and Royal. A long and difficult process, not to mention the pain you go through. Thank the Goddess that my wolf was strong enough to fight my Seeker blood. If my Seeker blood took over my Royal, I would've been part of the evil Seeker bloodline.

       But this all happened because Lisa mated a Seeker. We had to pay the consequences of their mating. Their powers were just too strong together. They argued on how they should rule supernatural races. Lisa wanted them to have free will, mates, and be able to choose what they want to be. Kade wanted them to be ruthless, train to be strong, and kneel before him. They fought like never before. The affinities were all crazy, the supernatural races killed each other, for what side they each thought was right.

       Two centuries passed before Artemis had to put a stop on everything. She came to tell Lisa what she needed to know. Artemis had made her to keep the peace with Seekers and Totals, who had hated each other since the start of time. She thought that making her mate a Seeker would've helped her understand them. That they would come to an agreement, but both the Seeker and the Royal failed the goddess. Artemis cast a curse on each pack and the covens. She also gave a prophecy:

       "A broken Savior will come and help, but leaving everyone hurting. They shall face the burden that has failed them greatly. Pain the savior knows and love they reject. They will decide which side they will choose. The decision shall be a race's doom. A cost they must pay to put an end to your pain."

       And from then on no one knew what it meant. The Seekers separated and so did the Weres did too. But that didn't stop some people from each race to go to the side they thought was right, Kade or Lisa. At the end of Kade's rein his kingdom fell. All evil that lived within is on the loose all through out the world. Goodness is tamed by evil and evil is tamed by goodness. More than three hundred years passed before two children with the same amount of power as Lisa came along.  At their birth the affinities went crazy. They were the ones they were waiting for, but which one was the savior? They were both treated well through the whole kingdom, careful to not upset the. A three year old with untamed power, and then throwing a tantrum could destroy a whole town. Seekers found out about the twins and attacked the castle.

        My world came crashing down. Artemis's are stronger than her brother's because she can't control them and she is the chosen one. One day they shall meet but the time has passed and they'd have grown up. Hopefully in a good family and I pray that the Seekers won't come for them.