Chapter Seventeen

I didn't return to my room. Kyle decided that he would never let this take him down. I was very angry with Limit. Who rejects their own mate? Kyle told me that mates don't die when someone rejects them. So Max lied to me. I walked to my room to freshen up. Lily gave me the clip and I had to give it back because the diamonds were real.

        "Why didn't you return last night?" Jason woke up.

        "Too busy comforting my brother," I replied icily.

        "Why do we have to fight? Maybe my sister had a reason to reject him," Jason groaned.

       "So did I but I didn't reject you, now did I?"

Jason shut up quickly after that. I was angry for Jason to even think Lily had a reason. Kyle is amazing and knows how to treat a girl right. I walked to Lily 's room. I opened the door and threw the clip at her.

       "Thanks," I said sourly.

       "Artemis wait. I know how you must feel. But I love my boyfriend-,"

       "And when he finds his mate?" She looked shocked like she hasn't thought about that. "That's what I thought. Don't come crawling back to Kyle because I will personally slit your throat." I slammed the door and made my way to Kyle's room. But he was waiting for me by my door already.

       "I can't say she doesn't deserve it," Kyle smirked.

I shrugged I know I was a bit harsh, but she hurt my brother. Are marks touched and burned. We looked at each other and put them together again. There was a burning sensation and started to give off a bright light. It lasted for a few minutes. Kyle then glanced at the door. It opened. He must control things with his mind. His powers unlocked! I ran to my room and got the box that Henry gave me. Maybe the letter had our powers listed.

Dear Artemis and Kyle,

If you are reading this then something horrible has happened. As you may know you are from the Royal family. You both were given powers by the Goddess Artemis. She decided that one person can't handle saving the shifters by themselves. So she split a person into two and you are twins. Artemis you control the elements, read minds, and control people. Kyle you can control things with your mind, feel others emotions, and protect yourself from anyone and Artemis as well. Put your marks together and place the necklace on top of it. It will directly send you to talk to us through it. Your mark can give you powers together. You can teleport, but both of you must want it or it will not work. Remember I love you two very much and your father too.

      "We are so awesome," Kyle murmured. I got the necklace out.

      "Want to try it?"

      "Hell yeah!" I shushed him. We put our marks together and placed the necklace on top.

      "Kyle? Artemis?" I believed my mother asked. She began go sob and my dad had tears in his eyes.

      "We've been waiting for this to happen," our dad said.

      "Where are you?" Kyle asked.

      "Spain," they answered together.

      "Are you guys coming?"

      "Yes, we know where you guys are. We had tracking chip in your, well never mind." We both blinked and shrugged.

      "We'll see you guys in a few days!" I nodded and placed the necklace in the box. I can't wait to meet them.

      "All we have to do is wait for them," Kyle murmured.

      "I'm going to sleep," I yawned. I hope my parents get here fast enough, I can't wait.