Chapter Eight

Ethan's POV

       "Who knew that the little wolf had strength to fight, and kill all these people. I'm so glad to see that you do possess powers. Even stronger than Chris's," Ethan mocked at me. I growled at him. Is everything a game to him?

       "Who knew? I certainly did not believe in myself, but my wolf and Chris were the only ones who believed in me. And I will always will try to save him from you," I stated. I was ready to fight anyone to save my brother.

       "Wow, you are a very stupid Royal wolf. But what do you expect from a beaten down, fat, ugly little coward. Am I right boys?" Ethan snickered and the other rogues behind him did as well. I stared at them confused, what were they talking about?

       "Honey, don't you think that you escaped too easily? I stuffed you in a concrete room, instead of a silver. And we can't forget your memory block, right?" Ethan laughed.

       "Chris said that my memories were blocked like his," I said bravely.

        "Chris, now! This is so much fun. You actually believed all that stuff Chris told you. He isn't your brother. And the only power he has is wind, but it's weak. The problem we had was not being able to unlock your powers. We all had to pretend to hate Chris, because you can read minds. But you can read minds, wait you don't know how? Well you're so weak, I would be surprised if you did," Ethan scoffed.

       "Chris, how could you? I thought you were on my side. But all you have been doing is playing me," my eyes swelled with tears.

       "Well, that was the whole point," Chris claimed and tightened his hold around me.

       "Oh great, the big whale is blubbering. Take her to her cell, I can't stand her when she starts crying. It's so annoying how she cries all the time," Ethan dismissed Chris. I bit Chris on the arm and started to punch and kick.

       "Will you stop? Or do I have to knock you out?" Chris hissed angrily.

       "I won't go down without a fight."

       "Oh, Miz you already lost. I mean you cut and you are so weak. Don't forget your the ugliest creature, with your rolls and disgusting scars. I had to keep myself from throwing up when I touched them," Chris shuddered. He opened the door to my cell and threw me in. A piece of bread and a water bottle followed after.

       "Don't eat the whole piece, you can't afford the calories," he called, then slammed the door leaving me alone in the dark.