Chapter Nine

I curled into a ball and looked at the wall. Why does everyone put down? What have I done? I hate myself. The only ray of hope I had and it was fake. Don't I deserve to be happy? Everything I have ever known towards my life is a lie.

       We can't give up now

       What can I do, Fleur?

       Don't give up

       How can I not? I have no one

       No you do. You have me, always.

       You're right, I will always have you. You will also always have me as well.

       I got up and paced around the room. I know I have powers, but I need something to trigger them. Of course, my memories of humiliation and sadness would do. I thought of my dad screaming at me and blaming me for killing my mom. My brother pushing me down the stairs. Him and his friends calling me names and fat. Them cutting me up and throwing me in the lake knowing I can't swim. My pack using me as a punching bag. And the worst one, my mate mating another women.  That definitely got me angry. Everyone always thinks I'm weak. But I am not. Fire blasted from my hand to the wall. Why didn't it get destroyed.

       Your powers won't destroy the concrete wall. Why don't you try to contact Jason?

       I don't think I can. Last time I tried, I couldn't.

       Why don't you try again? Now that you have your powers.

                                           Jason POV

Jason? Can you hear me? Of course he can't. Uhhhh

Artemis? Where are you, love?

Jason! Thank the goddess. Ethan took me, but I don't know where. I'm in a concrete room.

Are you okay? What happened?

It's a long story. One I'll rather tell you in person. But for now help me by following the MATE LINK!

Ow! I'm coming for you, I love you

Um, bye Jason... Thanks...

I went to get my men. We we are going to get my mate.

                                          Artemis POV

Thanks? Are you serious?! The guy just told you he loved you!

Well I'm not going to lie about loving him

I guess but,

Besides he's lying. Who's going to love a whale?

Omg, I can't talk to you when you get like this. Honestly, vous êtes aveugle et idiote

Well since I don't understand the last one, but I think it was very offensive

Oh great, my wolf just left me here alone. But I could've gotten a very annoying wolf, oh wait I do.

One of my best qualities

Then she blocked me again. She is awesome, but she can be annoying. The door suddenly opens,

       "Here is a plate of food, water, and a paper bag." Chris is here, yay! He will now make me feel like shit.

       "Wait what is the bag for?"

       "You are so stupid. You have fingers that you can shove down your throat to throw up," he tells me like I'm a second language learner.