Chapter Ten

"Artemis, wake up. We're here," Jason shook me awake in the car. I blinked and looked outside.

       "Who are all these people?"

       "They are our pack."

       "Our?"

       "Yes, ours." I shook my head and opened the door. I took two steps towards the pack house, when they all cheered. They scared the crap out of me. I felt a tug on Jason's shirt, and I looked down. Children swarmed around me, laughing and giggling. They all claimed to be very happy that I was back and okay. Many looked like they haven't slept in days, but they were buzzing with energy. Then a little girl jumped into my arms and hugged me ," Luna, I'm so glad you're my Alpha's mate, because he loves you soooooo much. You're the prettiest Luna in the world." I smiled at the little girls sweetness as she took off.

       "They have all been worried about you. Especially the children who haven't slept in days and hardly ate," Jason whispered in my ear. I waved at the pack and talked to some members for a few minutes. Jason must've seen how tired I was, because he dismissed them. He then turned to his warriors, " Thank you for helping me get my mate back, your Luna. You all deserve the weekend off, spend it with your families."

       "Me too?" Kyle laughed. I smiled at him, he was like the brother I wish I had. Jason rolled his eyes.

       "Excuse us, but Artemis is worned out. Tell our visitors to meet me on Monday. We'll talk then," Jason told Kyle quietly. Kyle seemed to get very serious, nodded and left. He looked angry as well, when Jason mentioned the visitors.

       "Who's visiting?" I asked, trying to sound like I didn't care.

       "Oh, a pack that helped me get you back. Let's go to our room, I am so tired and you must be as well." I yawned and made my way up the stairs.

        "I'm going to shower, is that okay?"

        "Yeah, that's fine." I nodded and went into the bathroom. It was bigger than the cell I was in. It was blue, had two sinks,separate shower, and bath tub. I didn't look at myself in the mirror as I stripped . I haven't looked at myself naked in the mirror since I was twelve. I scrubbed my skin until it turned pink. I used Jason's Axe shampoo. I hated it, but it was the only shampoo in there. I got out and realized I had no clothes. I hated my life. I opened the door and told Jason I didn't have any clothes.

       "Oh Artemis, I don't mind."

       "Jason!"

       "Okay, okay. Here you can wear my shirt and basketball shorts."

I grabbed them and shut the door. I had to wear the same bra and underwear. Gross, but I had no choice. The shorts kept falling off, so I just put on the shirt. It covered me like a dress, and stopped mid thigh. Uhhh, I wish I had a thigh gap.

       "The shower is open. Thanks for letting me use it and the clothes," I glanced at him and handed him his shorts.

       "It's your shower too, and I love seeing you in my clothes."

I blushed and looked away. Could I forgive Jason? He Is my mate, but it still hurt what he did to me.

Except you're an ugly whale and you are sick. Who would want someone with scars?

I sighed, grabbed a pillow and blanket from the bed. I set it on the floor. I was drifting to sleep, when the bathroom door was slammed shut.

      "Artemis, what are you doing on the floor?"

      "Sleeping," I moaned out.

      " Why on the floor? C'mon let's get you to bed," Jason said and picked me up.

      "Stop! Jason I weigh a ton, how can you pick me up? It is your bed, put me down," I yelped as he sat me on the bed.

      "Artemis, you are very light. You weigh like eighty pounds. Which isn't normal... Tomorrow we're going to the pack doctor," Jason told me and laid next to me.

      "I'm fine Jason. I really don't need to go to the pack doctor," I tried to convince him.

      "You're still going. We'll talk about everything that happened tomorrow. Kyle will be there because he is my beta," Jason informed me, choosing to ignore what I just said.

"Fine, goodnight."

"Goodnight," he said as he grabbed me and pulled me to him.