CHAPTER 3: MAKING A CONTRACT WITH THE DEVIL

"Care to explain this, Hime? Or should I say, princess Sakura."

'He's the assassin that was hired to kill me?! The Reaper!'

Karma finds the tattoo and the real identity of the princess, what will Sakura do to save herself?

Normal:

Karma gets impatient when the girl stays quiet, thinking of a way to get herself out of this situation. 'My cover's blown and it's only been a week? If I don't do anything, then I'll be killed on the spot!' Her panic grew by the passing of each second. "Answer me! I hate waiting!" The redhead growls into her ear, making the girl flinch at the sensation of his breath hitting her.

'I have to think of something! I cannot give up now...' Then she notices the field and her classmates along with the agent. An idea struck in her head but she didn't like it one bit. Considering the look of the situation, everyone will take the victim's side more than the perpetrator. She inhales as much air as she can into her lungs and holds it for a while, thinking twice about her plan. The boy looks at her face confused. She proceeds with her next action, nearly deafening the boy's ears....

"KYAAAAAAH! GET AWAY YOU PERVERT!" Sakura screams as loud as her throat can handle, her voice echoes and reaches the class. They stand up quickly in response, "Isn't that Hime?" Hara asks making Isogai, Nagisa, Kataoka and Okano run towards the source. Sakura continues to scream until Karma lets go of her hands and shirt. "Hey, now! I let you go now. So be quiet or else--"

"Hime-chan!" The group reaches the scene and the girl falls on her knees, crying. "Hime! Are you okay?" The two girls gathered around Sakura, she doesn't reply and cries louder. "Hey, calm down." Kataoka pulls Hime into a comforting hug and Isogai and Nagisa looks at Karma in anger. "What prank did you pull on her, Karma? She's really fragile!" The ikemen scolds him. "N-Nothing, really! I didn't play a--"

"He... Lifted my shirt... And saw..." Sakura doesn't finish and cries into Kataoka's shoulders, now all four eyes look at Karma in disgust. "I didn't expect this from you, Karma-kun." Nagisa says in a disappointing tone. "Guess every guy is a shameless pervert!" Okano shots before patting on the girl's head. "H-Hold on a second! It's all a misu--"

"Karma-kun!" The yellow octopus with a red face puts his tentacle on the devil's shoulder, making the boy turn to the teacher with a flinch. "Such an act will not be over-seen! This is a serious crime you have committed. I'll have a talk with you after school!" Karma is at defeat, the group and Koro sensei guides Sakura to the satellite campus. "Now, let's get you back inside."

"Y-Yeah..." Sakura says with tears still in her eyes, pretending to feel ashamed. 'Thank goodness, I was safe.' She mentally sighs in relief but worries. 'But what now? My identity is revealed. I have to tell Yumiko once I reach home.' And she thanks god that Koro sensei called Karma to stay after school since she realized that they both take the same train to the streets. Once school was over, Maehara and Okano joins Hime as they walk towards the station. "Thank you for dropping me, you two. I-I'm sorry if I'm bothering you." She pouts guiltily and looks at the ground in shame. "You don't worry about it! Karma's gonna get the lecture of his life and he won't ever bother you again." Okano assures the girl by patting on her back.

"But I never thought Karma would do something like that. In fact, he would be the last person I would find doing something perverted." Maehara comments. "Well, he does play pranks on others."

"Yeah, pranks! But have you ever seen Karma tease a girl or even make a sexual comment towards one?"

"No, not really." Okano replies even in more confusion when she turns to Hime. "Then, why did he attack Hime today?" The girl shrugs her shoulders and looks away with a blush. "I don't understand either." She mumbles. "I think I know why..." The two girls look at the flirt confused. "Karma likes Hime." The answer seemed a bit too off for the girls. "Maehara, would you lift up a girl's shirt because you like her?" Okano grumbles and Sakura's face turns red at the suggestion. "Bad guess?"