CHAPTER 20 - FIGHTING AGAINST AN UNKNOWN ENEMY, ACTION TIME

Normal:

The moment has finally come, everyone putting all their effort to making this fool-proof. Once and for all, they'll kill Koro sensei. "Now, then... What on earth are you going to do, hmm?"

"First, you'll be enjoying a video Mimura put together, then the eight top testers will destroy your tentacles. That'll be the signal for us all to jump in and begin the assassination. Does that sound all right, Koro sensei?"

"More than all right." Replies the target. "I'm sorry, Mimura-kun. You had to work the video out during dinner." Hime turns to him with an apologetic smile, to which he shrugged it off. "It was hard work--I was editing the whole time."

Koro sensei takes the time to analyze the situation and his current surroundings. 'This chapel is surrounded by ocean, and there's chance that the walls and windows are treated with anti me substance. Escape is too risky. I'll suppose I have to dodge everything in here.'

"Koro sensei?" Nagisa walks up to the octopus. "I have to pat you down first. We may be surrounded by water, but if you smuggled that swimsuit, you'd still be able to get away."

"You're being so careful! But I wouldn't pull such a dirty trick." The boy pats the octopus down anyways, just to be thorough. 'This teacher can easily dodge my attacks, even while I'm touching him. But, with all of us in on this...' He steps back and gives everyone a quick nod, the signal that he's in the clear.

"Are you ready?" The octopus asks as he takes his seat. "No need to hold back. Come right at me!"

"Here we go, Koro sensei." The lights were turned off and the TV screen was turned on, starting the special movie made by Okajima and Mimura, the eight top testers were watching with him while the rest of the students quietly leave. Koro sensei did notice something odd.

'People are going in and out of this chapel in the dark behind me. That would conceal the number of people and their positions. But you underestimated me. I can tell two students' smells are missing. From that direction, I can smell the E class's top snipers, Hayami-san and Chiba-kun.'

"This video is very well done. You edited and narrated this, Mimura-kun? Nice camera blocking, good music... really sharp. It pulls me right--" He stops once he notices a specific scene. It has Okajima and Maehara appearing which confuses the octopus.

"Joining us today are those who shared top-secret Intel with the recon team. We'll hear what they have to say... after this." The next scene shows Koro sensei dressed like a stag beetle, on top of a pile of porn magazines: The scene that was meant to keep this a secret. "His bribery... failed."

"It failed?!" The octopus says with shock.

"His current favorite is mature office women. These are all the dirty magazines his octopus has gathered."

"No! Come on, Okajima-kun! I told you not to tell anyone!" He was getting flustered by the minute. "A giant shadow looms over the line of women-only cake buffet. Who could it be? It's him. His disguise can't last long. It's a miracle that they found out he wasn't a woman without even discovering he wasn't even human."

"Porn, cross-dressing, and even a hint of shame? What a dirty pervert!" Taunts Hazama as she laughs a bit. It contained all of Koro sensei's most embarrassing secrets to leave the educator in bewilderment. And what's worse? It goes for a whole hour.

At the end of the video, the octopus was emotionally drained for his secrets has been exposed to the public. Well, to his students to be exact. "Now, did you happen to notice anything while you sat through our top-secret video, Koro sensei?"

He snaps back to reality when he noticed the floor is flooded with water, swelling up his tentacles. "Water! But I didn't sense anyone pouring it in! It could be... a high tide?!" He gasped.