SUMMER ARC - CHAPTER 7

Normal:

"So, you're up for it?"

Sakura enquires to Karma, taking a seat on the sofa before her and giving her a quizzical look. She messaged him to come over for an important plan. Not a plan to kill Koro-sensei of course, but much more important for the two.

With a smirk, he chuckles. "Count me in."

His response brings a smile on the young princess' face, making her giggle with excitement. "It's been decided. Let us commence planning for Yumiko-san's birthday! Let us make this one she'll never forget!"

"You want an entire week with aunty, right? How will you get permission?"

"I asked Mr. Rui to seek permission. He messaged me a while ago with an 'okay' sign. That is taken care of."

"Neat. We'll surprise her when she gets here."

The two kids sat together with snacks on the table to plan for the upcoming week.

*

"Huh? A trip?"

Yumiko repeated questionably; the two teens stand before her with bright smiles on their face. Also, she noticed how the two didn't quarrel at all since she came to the home. It was suspicious. She knew that something was up.

"Yeah! A week in Osaka." The brunette clapped her hands together. "I found a nice deal for a comfortable beach house for the week. It'd be nice to travel outside Kunugigaoka."

"I don't think this is a good idea. There are chances of risking your safety."

"Don't worry about that. I'll just be in character the entire week." Sakura assures with a smile, Karma releasing a small chuckle afterwards. "It's not like she's going alone. You and I are accompanying her, after all."

"Please Yumiko-san? It'll be fuuuuun~"

Yumiko remained silent while the young girl continued to plead. Although the risks of compromising the princess' identity, a part of her didn't want to say 'no' to Sakura. 'It must have been boring for the poor girl. Having to stay at home most of the time...'

"Alright. I suppose it could be fine if you got us to protect you." The woman gives in, giggling softly when she sees a bright smile on Sakura's face. A little grin is present on Karma's upon hearing his aunt's reply. "Great. Then we should get going."

"What? Now?"

"We already had our bags packed." On cue, they hear a honk outside the house. "That's the taxi Karma-kun called. Let's go!"

Without leaving her room to protest, the two take the packed luggage and leave outside to place them in the back deck of the car. Yumiko silently follows them inside the vehicle and listens to the two children planning their week at the beach with a soft smile on her face.

The ride from Tokyo to Osaka took about two and a half hours by the bullet train. The beach is an hour drive from the train station. The sun was setting by the time they reached their destination: A big but humble cabin at the end of the shore. The sight of it was nice, but it worried Yumiko.

"This looks like it costed a lot." She muttered, only for Sakura to shake her head. "Not at all. I mentioned before: I got a nice deal on it."

"Even so, it wouldn't be affordable for a junior-high school student. The money that your father gives are for necessities..."

"I wanted to earn the money to pay for it, so I asked Karma-kun to help me hold up a bake sale. Of course, he got his reward when some delinquents came over to ruin things." Upon mentioning the last part, horns appears on devil's head as he snickers. "I was just teaching them a good lesson!"