A/N: It's bad news

Hey, everyone! How ya doing?

By the title you all know it's not gonna be a nice announcement. For you, after all.

So, yeah. I've said before that I'm on my last year of high school. (12th grade is like maximum in UAE's and India's schools and all.) On your last year and all, you gotta be serious with your academics and get good percentage and grades. (We're following CBSE cirriculum here. search it out.)

And... YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH HELL THIS STUPID SYSTEM IS GIVING US! MAKES ME WANNA KILL MYSELF! ITS THAT BAD! X<

I've recently wrote an exam and my results were okay. (I'm a class topper in Eco, but otherwise my results were okay). It's like a good sign for me bc I missed out on school for one term due to financial reasons. It means I'm improving despite the disadvantage I had. So, if I wanna get a scholarship so my dad won't have a hard time paying for my tuition fees, I have to study my ass off to get 90+%

This is where the bad news kicks in...

I'm spending less amount of time writing one shots and the OC story bc I'm focusing on my studies. With another sets of exams coming up, my concentration should be in school.

So I'm sorry to say -despite that I joined a few months ago and started these two books- I'm taking a hiatus.

I am very sorry, but right now I have a lot on my plate with school. I mean, I barely have time to breathe cause by the time I come back from school, I have to change and head to tution (Or those extra coaching classes, as you call it).

The final exams will end around april. (At least) so that'll be like what? 4-5 months maybe. But yeah, I won't come online and post the oneshots, but I assure you that they're a work in progess since I due them during my breaks.

I hope you understand. My future is based on my results and I really need a scholarship if I want to pursue for my higher education.

Once again, I'M SO SORRY! BUT IT WILL BE WORTH IT I PROMISE YOU. _/\_

love you guys,

MajorOtaku is out