CHAPTER 13: SUGINO'S BLAZING BLOODLUST, BALL TOURNAMENT TIME

Normal:

The weather changed from rain to humid. The heat picking up in Japan, meaning it was time for summer. Karma and Sakura part ways after school was over, the reason was because it's her turn to clean the classroom along with Yada. After their duty was over, the two girls walk to the train station together.

"You look really cute in the summer uniform, Hime-chan!" Yada's compliment instantly makes Hime blush out of nervousness. "I-I didn't do anything to it though. You're really pretty yourself, Yada-san." She gives her friend a compliment back, calming down as she gives a big smile to Yada. "No! You're just saying that."

"I'm telling the truth." They both giggle before paying attention to the front. "How do you feel about assassination in our class?" Hime turns to Yada, a bit confused at her question. "Well, I can't say I'm ready to try and kill Koro sensei yet. For now, I'd like to hear the previous attempts made by everyone so I can learn a thing or two from those attempts."

"Oh, like how Shiro and Itona-kun knew Koro sensei's weaknesses?" Yada points out and Hime nods to show that she's correct. "It's how I better myself in studies when I was home schooled." She explained. "If you'd like, I can tell you right now. As much as I can while we head to the station."

"I-Is it okay? I-I don't want to force you or anything." Said the worried Hime, but Yada assures her with a smile. "I don't mind. We're friends! And friends always help each other." Hime was surprised to hear Yada call the girl her 'friend.' She felt an arm hanging around her shoulder and sees Yada flashing a smile.

Of course, Sakura considered her classmates as friends, whether she says it verbally or not. But she wanted to know if they all feel the same way. So when she hears them tell her that she's their friend, it warms her heart. As always, in her 'Hime' act, her cheeks are tinted pink as she flashes Yada a happy smile.

"Thank you, Yada-san. I'm happy that we're friends!" She honestly speaks her thought to the other girl. She was indeed happy to have friends at her age. Yada felt happy to hear Hime's thought, after knowing the shy girl's past, the class's big sister always wanted to make Hime feel welcomed and loved.

"Let's see..." Yada starts telling Hime from the first day on the rest of the walk to the station. Few of the attempts made her laugh but there were two which made the princess in disguise shocked...

Meanwhile, The redhaired boy decided to go home with Sugino and Nagisa today. "The rainy season's finally over!" Sugino speaks up, stretching his arms out and resting his head in his hands. "It's getting hot." Nagisa comments with a small smile on his face, facing his other two friends as they continue walking. "The season for outdoor activities. How about we go have fun somewhere outside?"

"Sure, what do you want to do?" Nagisa asks the male, making the baseball geek to think. "How about fishing?" Karma suggests, grabbing the other two's attention. "Sounds good. What's there to catch right now?" Unfortunately, Karma didn't mean the type of fishing to catch actual fish.

"Summer is the season fresh for delinquents. Let's use Nagisa-kun as bail to catch the ones that try to shake him down and fleece them instead." The devil smirks devilishly, thinking of the great outcomes of grabbing hold of the captured delinquents' wallets. "I never knew delinquents are seasonal." Said poor Nagisa, sweat dropping.

"What should we do? Nagisa, what do you feel like?" The three discuss about their plan as they walk past the baseball field. Sugino stops, however, when he notices the school's baseball team practicing. Karma and Nagisa stop and turn behind to find their friend eyeing at the field.

The captain prepares himself before throwing a fastball. "Nice throw, Shindo!" The club's adviser compliments the star player, Shindo Katzutaka. He removes his white cap and wipes off some sweat before taking notice of his former teammate watching from the other side of the gate. "Hey, Sugino, it's you! Long time no see."