Chap. 2 "This Is Gonna Be Fun"

Where we left off:   I rounded the corner and my heart dropped as I saw my baby, my love, my car. In big bold pink paint written on the side wrote, "Never sit in my seat again" as I read it my fists curled at my sides and I looked around for him. As I was speeding home I could barely contain my anger and hit the steering wheel.

Well Sean you started a war with an assassin!

Dear Journal,

As soon as I got home I immediately pulled the hose around the house and began cleaning my car. My anger fueled my movements and I already was thinking of ways I could get back at him ten-fold. After an hour of scrubbing the side of my black mercedes all the paint finally washed off. 

I don't know who the fuck Sean and his bitch thought they were but I was going to put them in their place. 

As I headed back inside I pulled out my laptop eager to find out the task they assigned for me to do. I hoped it was something that I could do fast so I could get out of the school. 

When I opened the screen I typed in the 45 letter- number password and opened up my email. Don't judge me, I have trust issues. The mission popped up the screen.

Your new identity is Thea Collins. Your mission is  to take down this base of an international drug cartel. We know that the school you have been sent to has a big factor in its operation. You will infiltrate the gang and take out the headquarters. You will report back to us at the end of your school year. If there is any life threatening information you will report it immediately back to the agency. And the most important rule never tell ANYONE about the agency or you will be eliminated.

I soaked in the words presented on the screen before sighing and deleting it. I needed to take down an Internationally known drug cartel, that was somehow operating through a high school. That meant I didn't know who was a bystander and who was there to cross me. Everyone was on the hit list. How hard could it be?

I needed to keep an eye out for everyone in the school. Especially the people who tried to talk to me today, the guilty always try and win you over. Sean was bouncing around in my head and I needed to know more about him. 

First I hacked into the school database, I needed to know his full name. Sean West Kingsley. I then just used a plain Google search to know surface level. His Instagram with almost 50,000 followers popped up. His feed consisting of mirror pics of him flexing and posing with hot girls at parties. 

I switched my search to something deeper in the Criminal Database. His name immediately led me to a criminal charge against him and my interest peaked. I opened the file glossing over the report and found a video attached to the file.  The video showed Sean and another man verbally arguing. Then the victim swings and hits Sean in the face, in a second Sean completely went berserk.  He hit the other guy and his first punch had him on the floor. Despite being on the ground he kept swinging and swinging. Over and over. There was a pool of blood around the mans body and he had stopped moving a while ago but Sean didn't see that. The video ends as Sean stands up covered in blood that's not his own, as he heaves he stares directly in the camera.  

The video left me with an eerie feeling. The other man was in a coma before he passed away, however they hid his identity it was completely erased from the file. I read more of the file and despite the video and witnesses the case was dropped. Everything about Sean screamed corruption in its purest form. 

I cleared my head of that monstracity and focused on the mission at hand, the gang. I looked for more cases where their charges were dropped despite the evidence. I found one man, Jacob Heisman, this man was found with kilos of coke yet was released charge free.