Chap. 10 "Our Secret"

Last time on SCBDABN: "Do you really need me to say it" he whispered looking up at me and I ran my hadn't through his soft curly hair. I brought my lips down stopping right before his and smiled.

I had him right where I wanted. 

Dear Journal,

I stood there frozen to the ground as I watched the scene in front of me. Our rival teams star quarter back bleeding out on the ground. Any drunken teenager could just casually walk out and catch me red handed..... literally.

You may be wondering how I got into this situation. Well that's a long story and you probably don't want to hear it but I'm going to tell you anyways. Let me rewind a bit so you can understand what's happening. We should rewind about 2 days in my room....

I laughed as I saw what Chloe thought she was going to get me to wear. She pouted,

"What's so funny" she said looking back at the piece of cloth in her hands.

"The fact that you think I was going to wear that" I said dryly

"What's wrong with it"

"Chloe, we are going on a road trip not swimming. Wait no if I wore that swimming people would ask me to put on a little more on" Okay maybe I was being over dramatic, but she got the point.

"Fine but sometimes I think you just want to go in sweats and not even try" she said turning back to the closet

"I do just want to wear sweats we are having a 5 hour trip in the car. Sorry if I want to be comfortable" I said grabbing my camera I stuffed in the suitcase that Chloe had packed for me.

"Fine I'll let you wear sweats but then you have to agree to let me wear whatever I want" she said holding out her pinky and I sighed linking mine to hers. 

"That's fine" I sighed pulling on a sweats and a cropped tank before I tried to pick up my suitcase. Key word was tried. This bag definitely weighed more than I did. I stretched gearing up to get that bag down the stairs. For some reason my suitcase was built without wheels, I wanna meet the dumbass who thought of that. After 10 minutes I had only made it down 5 stairs. I huffed letting my shoulders rise and fall dramatically. 

With all my frustration, I hoisted the bag over my shoulders before throwing it down the rest of the stairs . It crashed off a couple before landing on the steps with a loud bang. Well that is one way to get it down the stairs I shrugged and I looked back upstairs. Everyone stood on the banister staring at me,

"It's just what happens when I let Chloe pack my bag" I said hopping down the rest of the stairs and their laughter echoed through my house. I leaned on the counter pulling out my phone as I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I turned around smiling up at Kevin and he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead, 

"You had me worried for a second" he smiled and I rolled my eyes. 

"It's gonna take a lot to kill me" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"I just didn't want to move a body" Sean muttered passing. 

"Aw you care about me" I said mockingly glancing over to him. 

"Let's just go" he replied heading out the door. I peeled Kevin off me heading back over to my bag on the floow and started dragging it across the floor. I felt the bag lift slightly and I saw Sean lifting it with ease. I smiled and raised an eyebrow before he shook his head, 

"It was pathetic watching you, and I'm ready to go" he said walking out with my bag.

We all crammed our bags in before we were faced with the task of cramming into the car.