Chap. 13 "If your're asking why he's shirtless I don't know either"

Last time on SGBDABN: "Don't worry I won't" he squeezed me tight before letting me go.

"I promise, I'll be back" I said as I walked out the door, I sincerely hoped what I said was true. 

Dear Journal,

I sighed as the base came into eyesight. It was a bit of a bitter sweet place for me. The building seemed out of place in the middle of the swamps. I pulled up to the black out gates pulling my helmet off, immediately I was scanned feeling the light brush over my body. The gates opened and I parked in the garage. I grabbed my duffle bag and head towards the building. I barely made it two steps before I felt two bodies tackled me. 

"Both of you get off me" I yelled playfully.

"Oh, it's nice to know that our little flower hasn't changed her ways" Fredrick said as he ruffled my hair.

Fredrick was a genius by every definition, almost every advancement in technology was made by him. We bonded with sarcasm and a glass half empty insight on life.  I was beginning to think we was gay considering he had never actually gotten with a girl. Which was surprising since he attractive by any of definition of the word. He had warm brown eyes, thick brown hair and a cute smile  even though he rarely showed it. 

"Oh leave her alone Freddy" Ally said as she rolled her eyes, she was the closest thing I had to a best friend

"Oh leave her alone Freddy" Ally said as she rolled her eyes, she was the closest thing I had to a best friend. If not for the missions we would have been inseparable. I told her everything, it was like she knew things about me before I even knew them. She ran her hand through her long thick red hair as she gave me another hug.