Chap. 25 "Surprise I'm not dead"

Last time on SGBDABN: "So here's the plan, we take them down and no kill shots unless absolutely necessary" I said facing them all

"Okay let's go" I said and that's the last thing I heard before I entered a gun fight.

Dear Journal, 

As we walked out of the car shots were fired. We dove next to the car for cover. I grimaced as a squatted down feeling my stitches struggling to stay open. I slowed my breathing trying to ignore the excruciating pain radiating form my side.

The shooting went on for about fifteen minutes and I wondered how the police hadn't shown up yet. The other side began to run out of ammo person by person, until there was two.

I crept closer to them,

"Our inside contact won't be happy if we fail this task," I heard one of them say.

"Yeah but I rather make it out alive" someone yelled.

Suddenly the other side stopped firing and they all filed into their cars. We tried to fire some more shots at the cars but they were useless they had escaped. I sighed as I stood up and climbed in the car.

"Oh, my god Thea you're bleeding" Chloe said and sure enough when I looked down my shirt it is stained with dark red. I wondered how I didn't feel it.

"My stitches must have ripped open" I said lifting my shirt "Do you have a needle and thread" I asked

"Yeah why" Chloe said digging on the backseat floor

"I'm going to redo my stitches" I said in a duh tone.

"What why we could just take you back and get them professionally done" Sean said from beside me

"Because......." I said looking around "I only told the agency that we were coming and I heard the masked men talking said they have someone on the inside and they must be very high up in our chain of command if they got the message I was coming, so we can't trust anyone else " I said and we all look at each other.

"Okay, no one else is going to be in our circle of trust" Jax says in a serious tone as he starts the car back up. The rest of the car ride to the agency it was silent, everyone was too deep in thought to try to make conversation.

After a few moments, more of silence I couldn't take it anymore. The silence was like glass.

"The wheels on the bus go around and round, round and round, the wheels on the bus go around and round all through the town" I sang quietly

"The people on the bus go up and down, up and down, up and down" Jax sang to I joined in with him "The people on the bus go up and down all through the town" we both yelled

Soon enough everyone was singing and everyone was laughing. I finally felt happy after all this messed up shit I've been going through. For the rest of the ride we sang a lot of different songs and I remembered why I loved them all so much.

When we got to the gates I pulled down the window and let the machine scan my face.

"Are you sure we'll be fine" James whispered

"I hope" I mumble as I lean back into my seat

As we pull out I was tackled into two pairs of arms and I felt my stitches rip again. I hissed into their hair and I feel the blood spilling out.

"Ally, Freddy get off me, you're hurting me" I mumbled, they both quickly scrambled off me and gasped when they see the blood staining my shirt. Wow went through two shorts already with blood on them. I wish I could say that was a record.