Chap. 12 "I'll Be Back"

Last time on SGBDABN: I mean I don't know why I don't party more.
I felt happy and bubbly and I felt the giggles come out of me. I keep dancing until I run into a familiar hard chest.

Dear Journal,

If you're reading this, then I'm probably dead. I'm being deadass right now. I am, because I would never let anyone read this if I was living. But, after last night. I needed to tell someone about shit, so here we are now. So I guess the night really started after I ran into Thea. 

She actually ran into me laughing, and she struggled to stand back up using her hand on my chest as balance. 

"Your drunk too Thea." I said she laughed almost falling over and I grabbed her hand. 

"Noooooooo" she said laughing again. She could barely walk and were at party filled with guys who would jump a chance to take advantage of her. 

"I'm going to get you out of here before you get into any trouble" I said. 

"Too late" she muttered loudly.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing for you to worry about champ" she laughed. I grabbed her hand and pulled her through the crowd.

"Ooo are we going on an adventure again" she giggled. It was always her laugh, her smile, it did something to me. 

"No" I murmured as I weaved through the crowd  and after ten minutes of pushing people out of the way we finally made it to the car.

"I don't want to leave" she whined.

"Well you need to sober up" I said as I strapped her in and closed the door. The whole drive hme Thea sung to whatever song was playing on the radio. And I guess that seems fine but not when she slurred all lyrics especially the ones she didn't know. I lifted her onto my back carrying her back into the house. 

"You have pretty eyes" she laughed. "-they look so light but dark since they're gray" she whispered the last part and I laughed. 

"You can't even see my eyes" I said lifting her higher on my eyes. 

"Oh I look at your eyes a lot because they're shiny" she stated and I shook my head.

"Your nice when your drunk" I chuckled I felt a hard hit on my back, "-But you are still violent"

"Give me the keys so I can unlock the door" I said setting her down. We all assumed Thea would be the most responsible with the keys, I guess we were wrong. 

"Close your eyes"

"Thea"

"Close them" she pressed, and I sighed in defeat and closed my eyes. I heard her fumbling around then she goes aha. I opened my eyes and she's waved the key in front of my face. I took it in my hand and it was warm.

"Where did you keep this" I said noticing she didn't have and pockets.

"Under my left boob in my bra" she said a matter-of-factly. I chuckled as I swung open the door and dragged her in. I took her to the kitchen and began to brew a cup of coffee. I sat down in the island chair across from her and I gave her a glass of water.

"Drink this" I ordered her.

"No one tells me what to do I'm a spy" she said in a British accent that was actually pretty good.

"Sure, you are Thea now drink" I said chuckling.

"But Nemo needed this water and now he's dead" she said, and tears started to fall out of her eyes. Was she really crying right now over Nemo?