Chap. 14 "I'm in love with Sean Kingsley"

Last Tim on SGBDABN: "Thea the vice director wants to see you in his office in an hour" said fidgeting with her hands.
Because we both knew that whatever was going tohappen was not going to be good.

Dear Journal,

I groaned as I climbed out bed and got ready. I pulled on a oversized deep orange shirt and black biker shorts. I pulled my hair back into a low ponytail before heading out. 

It's been known that the Vice director and I don't get along well

It's been known that the Vice director and I don't get along well. We both knew we just needed to avoid each other, only making contact if we needed to. I poured myself a cup of coffee and headed back to the main building. I got nods as I walked, trying to run my mind over anything he could want to see me about. I stepped in the elevator, pushing the button for the 45th floor. I briskly walked down the dimly lit hallway to his door at the end of the hall, I didn't bother walking swinging the door open. 

"Thea I'm glad you, for once, got here at a reasonable time" Gary, the vice director, said not even looking up from his file. 

"Oh, you mean at a time when you weren't screwing other people's wife's" I said in a tone as cold as ice.

Gary had an affair with Freddy's mother and I had to be the one who caught them. Freddy's family raised Ally and I too, catching them felt like a slap in the face.  After the funeral, Dad decided to reveal the news to Freddy. He didn't take it well, he locked himself in a room for months before he came out. And when he did, he wasn't the same and we never spoke of it again. 

"Hey! Watch you're fucking mouth." he yelled as he stood up abruptly, "I loved her, she made her own decisions. Everything was put on me and it was just as much her!" my fists clenched but I kept my cool. 

"Don't speak ill of the dead, it's trashy" I rolled my eyes, "Did you call me here just to argue or did you need something"

"Right" he said sitting down, "The board and I have recognized your abilities, I hate to say this but you have a gift. We want to pass part of that down to the next generation, so we need you to teach the new recruits." he said handing me papers and handing me some papers. My heart dropped and I felt myself smile. 

"Are you sure you trust me with the young pupils I mean this is a vital time......." I began

"Shush, due to your particular abilities we insist that you teach that class. You begin tomorrow at 3. Now please I have a lot to do" he said ushering me out. I started to walk back to the dorms when I ran into someone.

"Watch where you're going" I muttered not looking up.

"Thea?" a familiar voice said. I looked up and at first, I didn't recognize the person in front of me. But then I realized it was the dorky, chubby, short guy that was Ethan Ferber. Except that he was not chubby, short, or dorky he was the opposite.