Chap. 22 "What happened to Sean"

Last Time:         Take my hand take my whole life too

For I can't help falling in love with you

1...........

Dear Journal, 

It was instinct, I took a step to the side and moved Sean's body to the side. I couldn't let my love die. A loud shot rang through the air and at first all I could hear were screams. But, before I could react I felt Sean's body go limp against mine. I pulled my mouth away from his, he smile slowly fell as I held him up. I let him down and laid him on the floor.

His face was serenely unmoving as he stared blankly at the ceiling, his gray eyes held no life. I crouched down holding his wound trying to stop the bleeding, while shots rained through the room. I needed to get a cover but I glanced down at Sean. He looked so helpless as he laid there, 

"Fuck" I cursed to myself. My hands shook as I peeled his jacket off of him, I pressed it against his stomach hoping it was doing something to stop the bleeding. I could feel the bleeding slowing and I felt a big wave of relief. 

I crouched beside him and pulled up my dress upto grab my gun. I kneeled beside him as I aimed for people who shot at me, I wasn't gonna leave him there. We must have been in that shootout for at least half an hour but it was clear we were outnumbered. I was getting low on ammo but there were still so many of them. As I was shooting I felt a hand squeeze my leg and I glanced down at Sean, he gave me a weak smile before blood coughed up into his mouth. 

"Sean!"I screamed before seeing a bullet fly past my head. My heart rate shot up as I looked down at my gun that was out of ammo. 

"All agents fall back, I repeat fall back " I heard in my earpiece I watched as the agents around me all retreat I began to go when I saw Sean lifeless on the floor. I couldn't help it, I needed to know if he was dead. I crouched down and check his pulse. It was barely there, but it was something. I started to fall back when I felt a sharp pain on in my shoulder. I screamed out in agony as the pain radiated through my shoulder. I tried to stand up again before I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked down seeing the dark red stain pool at my dress. 

I tried to crawl away but I felt my head getting lighter. I could barely focus on anything except my limbs getting weaker under me. My whole body ran with chills as I felt myself collapse on the ground. I clutched my stomach desperate to keep the blood in. The room felt frigid as I laid on the cool marble, and I glanced over to Sean. He stared back at me pool dripping from his mouth, I wanted to reach out and touch him one last time, or at least tell him it was gonna be okay. But I couldn't move. So I laid there bleeding out with the love of my life. 

+++++

I was awoken by the stabbing pain in my stomach. My eyes fluttered open as I looked around. Water dripped from leaky pipes in the ceiling, as light streamed in through the dirty windows. I groaned and tried to reach to the stabbing pain in my stomach. But I was stopped by the chains at my arms that bound me to a wooden table. I struggled against the chains trying to get my arms out but no avail. It didn't help every time I moved the shot in my shoulder stabbed me. I leaned my head back against the table, I needed to get out of here. I head the double doors on the other end of the room slam open. I struggled to crane my neck to see who had walked in when a girl with a red pixie cut popped her head over me.