Epilogue

Last Time On SGBDABN: They pulled out the long tube that was keeping Sean alive.

And everyone held their breath as we looked at the monitors.

They pulled out the long tube that was keeping Sean alive.

Dear Journal,

And everyone held their breath as we looked at the monitors. They began to beat normally then suddenly it got slow, to slow. It kept getting slower and slower.

"No, Sean say, stay with me don't leave" I cried as James pulled me close and I let the tears spill freely into his shirt. I cried silently until the monitor stopped. Sean had flatlined and I felt my heart drop to my stomach.

 Sean had flatlined and I felt my heart drop to my stomach

"NO!" I yelled and cried until my legs couldn't hold me anymore and I crumbled to the ground. I watched as they pulled everything out of him the tubes the IV everything. He was helpless and... dead. I couldn't think of that word until this moment. Sean was dead.

Plain and simple and there was nothing I could do to help him. He was gone, the love of my life was gone. I broke free from James hug and ran to his lifeless corpse. You could still feel the little bit of warmth he once had, and I cried and cried and cried.

I wasn't sure for how long I cried but I cried until I ran out of tears and his body was completely still and freezing cold. James helped me stand up without saying a word. James and I had never been as close as we were now, we both lost our best friends and it hurt.

James held my hand as he walked me to my car where Alfred stood knowing what had happened by my tear-filled face. James opened the door for me and buckled me in as I stared at the seat in front of me. He gave me a kiss on my fore head and shut the door.

The ride home was eerie. I felt empty inside as Alfred carried me to my room. I didn't cry anymore but I wasn't mad as I was told most people are. I was just there, existing, I stared at the ceiling.

I heard Alfred run me a bath, but I didn't try to move I just laid there on my bed. Alfred carried me to the bathroom then closed the door. I sighed as I stripped bare and lowered myself into the warm water.

I thought about Sean and the more I thought about him the more tears fell until I felt like I was drowning in my tears. I couldn't breathe I was suffocating in water and sadness, I felt like my body was being shook.

 I couldn't breathe I was suffocating in water and sadness, I felt like my body was being shook