The Reunion

I sighed as I just got let out of class. College was hard and stressful but it was finally over and I really needed to catch a plane. Chloe would be so pissed if I was late to the reunion. I jogged to my car and let out my loose ponytail out of the hair-band. I climbed into my Mercedes and sped out the parking lot, I rushed to LAX as fast as I could. 

I dashed through the airport and thanked TSA pre-check because my flight was boarding any minute now. I unloaded my things into the cart and took my sneakers off. I tapped my foot impatiently as the line edged on slower and slower. I finally made it to the machine when I remembered the ring around my neck and snatched it off. 

I put it in my bin and walked through. Plus with my luck I got chosen for a 'random search". The worker seemed all too happy to pat me down. When he finally got to my butt he lingered at the pockets a little too long but I might have kicked him. 

Maybe

He finally got the memo and got over with the search. I pulled on my things and made sure to  put my necklace back on. Then I did that awkward fast walk that people do when they need to move fast but can't run. I finally made it to my gate as they were making the final call. I swear the flight attendant looked as though she didn't even want to be there.

As I finally made it to my seat I plopped down and I swear that I made some sort of air pocket on the leather seat. I put my bag under the seat and finally relaxed. I had made the flight, I was going to get to see my loved ones. I was going to have to see him.

My hand instinctively went to the ring around my neck and twiddled with it. I had been blanking off into my mind for a while as we were taking off when I noticed a pair of baring eyes to my side. this elderly lady was staring at me intensely. She was a cute old lady like, the with kind the bake cookies for you.

I smiled at her and I guess she realized she had been caught. But when I thought she was just going to mutter an apology. She said,

"Sweetie you're a beautiful young lady. Don't you think your wearing a little too much makeup" she said and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. I turned to her and said,

"And aren't you a little to old to be in public but I don't say anything do I" And with that I turned away from her.

Meanwhile I opened my laptop and re- read the email that Ally sent to our gang. It read,

Hello fellow friends, I have decided that maybe we should have a little get together. I have some important news that I wanted to share with you (no, I am not pregnant). But I miss all of you and I want you all back in my home. Please, please,please show up.

P.S Remember I am the director of an association of assassins. Love You!

I rolled my eyes at the last part but closed my laptop nevertheless. I guess I fell asleep somewhere along the flight and when I woke up we were landing already. I made it out and looked for the car that Chloe probably sent for me. i called her and she picked up after one ring.

"Hello" she said sounding really distressed and frazzled

"Did you remember to send me a a car" I said as a black car almost hit me and I had to jump back. The drivers door swung open and a person came charging at me and swallowed me into a bear hug.

"Girly I've missed you so much" she said into my shoulder 

"I missed you too but this is over whelming" I said slightly out of breath

"Right" she said sheepishly and let go "Well let's go" She took my suitcase and basically threw my bag into the trunk. I climbed in next to her and the music was playing at full volume.