Chap. 15 "My heart was ripped out of my chest"

Last time on SGBDABN: But I was ready to admit it...........
I'm in love with Sean Kingsley.

Dear Journal,

I was buzzing as I stood outside of the door to the auditorium. I had 5 minutes before I would make my first impression to these little nuggets and nervous excitement pumped my heart. This was going to be my first  impression and it needed to make an impact. My hands shook and I closed my eyes trying to focus on slowing down my heart rate. I needed to calm down.

"Girl are you okay you look nervous you're never nervous I know that this is a make or break moment in your career but it's okay you are not......." Ally started but I waved my hand to stop her.

"Ally you are more nervous than I am and you're only going to be in the crowd" I laughed.

"Yeah I'm just kind of excited all of those people know about you I mean when they were in spy school they learned all about you don't want to ruin what they think of you....."

"Not helping" I huffed my eyes still closed.

"Sorry, but at least we look hot" she said gesturing to our outfits. We were both wearing beautiful long dresses. Hers was blood red and clung to her body. She took like an hour to do her makeup and topped it with white stilettos.

 She took like an hour to do her makeup and topped it with white stilettos

"Yeah you look smoking too" she said looking me up and down and I just rolled my eyes

"Sure" I was wearing a strapless black lacy dress that clung to my curves before it polled at my feet. It was sleek and sexy, the type of dress I felt represented myself as an agent. See, the dress was exposing, but it only exposed the parts of me I wanted to be seem. 

"Now I'm going to go, you got this and your are going to be great" she said then hugged me and left

I sighed and made my way to the door leading to the stage. I felt my heart racing against my chest and I swung open the doors. The room silenced as I walked to the middle of the stage, before erupting in applause. Everything seemed like white noise as I approached the microphone. I smiled and waved as the crowd died down and blanketed in a silence. I scanned the crowd and tried to ignore the important executives on the balcony.