Chap. 26 "I was going to be silenced"

Last time on SGBDABN: . Then we both snuggled into each other, I slept tight knowing everything was going to be okay.

Dear Journal,

I woke up groggy and took a cold shower to hopefully wake myself up. It did not work and now I felt even grumpier than before. You want to know why I was grumpy, today was going to be first day in months that I was going to teach my class. I hoped that Ethan didn't mess things up while I was gone but I trusted him enough to not worry too much.

"Guess what babe" Sean said popping his head in the bathroom.

"Don't call me babe you sound dumb" I scowled.

"Fine guess what sweetie" he said, and I rolled my eyes at his good mood.

"What"

"No, no actually guess" he said pulling on black jeans and some combat boots.

"It's too early just Effing tell me" I grumbled pulling on a black sports bra and grab my jacket

"Fine I'll tell you mister grumpy pants. I'm going to join your class today" he said happily pulling a black tee on. No this is not good, I repeat not good. Having Sean and my friends there will distract me, and my other pupils will not respect me as much and I CANNOT lose respect.

"OH, that's sounds like it's going to be fun" I lied he seemed genuinely happy I didn't want to crush that.

"I can hear the lies from the other room, what's wrong" he said walking in and leaning against the door frame. I can't help myself from internally swooning at his muscled chest. I mentally slap myself for that, this was going to happen all day.

"This," I exclaimed gesturing between the both of us "I can't concentrate when I'm with you. How am I supposed to get them to respect me and act stern when my best friends and my boyfriend are in the class? They'll have no respect for me anymore and that CAN'T happen" I rambled pacing the bathroom

"Thea, calm down I fear you sometimes I have no doubt in my mind that you will do anything else but be stern so take a deep breath and calm down. You get respect no matter what you do" he said placing both his hands on both my shoulders and I felt myself calming down immensely.

"Okay I'm calm but you have to promise that when we're in class you act like I'm your teacher not your girlfriend" I said pulling on my black leggings.

"I promise" he says finally putting on a shirt, not like it was much a difference the shirt clung to his chest.

After that we both walked downstairs and smelled something delicious being made in the kitchen. I had to suppress my laugh at the sight in the kitchen. Jax had Chloe pressed against the fridge and they were making out. There was bacon on the stove and that was my main concern, I couldn't let the meaty goodness go to waste. I gave a small cough, and both jumped away from each other. I couldn't help the laugh that escaped me at see both too their faces.

"Can you both keep your hands off each for a couple of minutes and get me bacon" I said sitting in the island chair.

"You find your best friend making out with your other best friend and your main concern is bacon" Chloe said pouring the waffle mix in the waffle iron.

"Hey! Food is my TRUE love nothing else" I said smiling.

"Hey that's hurts" Sean pouted.

"You should get over that since she was born she's been stuffing her face with food" Ally said as she materializes behind me. Everyone laughed at that and I playfully hit her on the shoulder. It was true though I love food more than anything.