Chap. 17 "Cut your balls off"

Last time: "You're all mine" he said running his thumb over my dark skin.
"All yours" I said smiling before kissing him again, even though a small part of me laid somewhere else. 

Dear Journal,

I had been dreading going back for a while now. I stared at the ceiling of my bedroom and sighed. The past two weeks have been simple and happy. During the week I trained the kids, then hung out with Freddy and Ally, while being with Ethan. It was healthy routine that always kept me busy enough. But I was going to have to go back and deal with everything I had been pushing out. My thoughts were interrupted as a strong pair of arms scooped me up and started planting kisses all over me. 

"E... Et.... Ethan stop...... I have to......get...ready" I said giggling as I tried to push him away from me, but he just wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

"Is it too late to ask you to stay? I've been living a dream for the past two weeks, and now you're gonna leave" he sighed setting me down on our bathroom counter. 

"I know but I come back after I finish the mission. Then, all is back to normal" I said poking his nose and wrapping my arms around his neck. I grabbed a towel and ran to the bathroom before he could stop me again. I let down my hair as I turned on the shower. Maybe the hot water would melt me and I wouldn't have to go back. I stepped in letting the warm rush over my hair feeling it cling to my back. 

I heard the glass bathroom sliding door being opened and jumped around Ethan was standing there smiling. He leaned in close right to my ear,

"Let's just enjoy a parting gift together" then he stepped in pressing his body against mine. His kiss was passionate and deep. His hands ran all over mine and I pushed him against the glass. Ethan and I always had this undeniable chemistry together, which made it hard for us to keep our hands off each other for long. 

I'm going to spare you the details but let's say there was a lot of soap and steam but not much actually getting ready. It took me a whole 2 1/2 hours to get ready. 

Eventually when I did get ready, I gave my room one last look before I locked the door. I dragged my feet downstairs and stopped outside where Freddy, Ally, and Ethan were all waiting for me.

"Bestie I'm going to miss you so much" Ally said as she hugged me tight but not before whispering "Go Find Sean"

Classic Ally!

"Thea take care of yourself and watch out" Freddy said squeezing me until I couldn't breathe. I should have held onto his words more than I did.

"I'm going to miss you so fucking much" Ethan said kissing me and I held the kiss until I someone behind us cleared their throat. I smiled and pulled away.

"See you guys soon" I said as I pulled on my helmet

I sped off really not liking where I was going.