Chap. 5 "My Pistol and I"

Last time on the chapter: My lips pulsed aching to be with his more. I opened my eyes smiling at him, letting the warm feeling he gave me spread inside. I knew in that moment I was in trouble. 

Dear Journal,

I looked at myself in the mirror. On the outside I looked as though I was a runner in all black. But under my waist I had three guns. A knife strapped to the inside of my thigh, strapped to my arm, and pressed between my boobs. I found one of the gand hot spots. In what just seemed like a nice upper class house, but on the inside they used it to transport drugs from person to person.  I was planning on raiding it because I was going to get information no matter what. 

I parked a couple blocks away jogging to the house, I thought of the short run as a warmup. I scoped the house out, checking for cameras and guards. There was one giant dude at the back door and cameras all over. I pulled out a chip placing it on a phone tower all cameras within a five mile radius. I snuck around the side of the house.

I took a deep breath before I turned the corner. It took a second for the tall guy to realize I was there and I swung my fist at his face. He caught my fist before punching me in the stomach. I twisted my wrist out of his grip and kicked him the groin. While he was doubled over I grabbed my silent taser and clicked it on his neck. He shook before going limp on the floor. I took my pistol with the silencer and shot him in the head before heading in. 

My pistol and I had been through a lot together I trusted her more than I trusted any other person. I pulled out a small microcomputer hacking their power out. 

"Guys the power went out" I heard someone say.

"No shit Sherlock" some else said and I smiled at the sarcasm

I slowly turned the door knob, opened the door and threw the knockout bomb in. I quickly closed the door and locked it from the outside. I timed it and waited ten minutes. Then I put on a small gas mask and kicked open the door holding my gun in front of me. I looked around the room and everyone was passed out.

"Welcome all of you to Thea's torture room" I said as they all slowly regained consciousness, some of them started to scream and I rolled my eyes. After all my hard work of carrying them down here and this is how they repay me. 

"Please let us go" a female red head said, she wasn't in the gang and probably had no idea how much shit they were in.

"Ashley shut up" the one of the guys said and I laughed at his rudeness. 

"Dave don't tell me what to do" Ashley snapped as tears spilled out of her eyes. 

"Both of you guys be quiet" a blonde one said unfazed. 

"No, no go on I'm just going to sit here" I said sitting in my chair across from them. Four of them were in the gang and the other three were simply collateral. 

"You see all 4 of you are going to tell me everything you all know about your gang" I said pointing my knife at four of them .

"And we would do that, why?" a red headed snarkily said. 

"Because if you don't I will torture those 3" I said gesturing to their friends.

"Why would you do that they're innocent" Dave said glancing at them. 

"So now you care about innocent people? What about all the people you've been ordered to kill? Did they deserve it? Or the families you give drugs to? I know you know for a fact your drugs are deadly potent, you never gave them a second thought" I practically yelled "So now you guys are gonna help me put a top to that.

None of them said anything so I whipped out my gun and shot a guy with long brown hair in the foot. He screamed in pain and poured out of his food spreading all over the floor. I smiled as they all watched him writhe in pain. 

"David no" the blonde one as I watched a tear fall down her cheek.

"Sarah this is what she wants just shut up" the blonde guy said. 

"Tyler this bitch shot my boyfriend, I have a right to be upset" Sarah barked.  trailed over to her running the tip of my knife along the bottom of her jaw. She looked at the floor and I used the knife to force her eyes to mine.

"Tell me, Sarah, who run your gang" I said

"Wouldn't you like to know" she snarled and i shook my head. I got up and grabbed my revolver on the table. I emptied the barrel letting all the bullets fall out before reloading just one. I spun the barrel before heading back to the man that was bleeding. 

"So Sarag let's play a game of roulette, I'd careful if I were you. And remember that each time I pull there is less and less chance that he will live. And if you don't answer the same question over three times and he still isn't dead I'll just use my pistol" I said

"You're sick" she she said and another tear streamed down her face. 

"You know what because I'm generous I will only ask three questions" I said smiling "Question one who is the head of the gang" I asked. She said nothing. I pulled the trigger I saw her flinch but relaxed when a bullet doesn't go flying.

"I'm going to ask again who is the head of the gang" I said rougher this time, but she still said nothing. I pulled the trigger nothing happened, and she let out a breath.

"Sarah please just tell her what she wants to know" David said pleading with her.

"Quite frankly I agree with lover boy here" I said ruffling his hair "This is your last chance Sarah who is the head of your gang" I said yelling this time she seems as though she is considering it before she closes her eyes and turns her head. I pulled out my pistol and shot David without hesitation.

"Now who's next" I said smiling.

Three hours later everyone in front of me is dead. It takes another two hours before the basement is clean and I can head back upstairs. I mean the hard work wasn't for anything though. Penny, a lovely girl, revealed almost no one knows who he truly is. They call him "The Snake King" he ran everything through proxies and messages. 

I head up stairs to the bathroom my whole body felt limp. I trudged over to the mirror and tried to look at myself. the girl that stared back had brain bits caught in her hair. Blood all over her clothes and arms. I sighed knowing I was going to have to incinerate my clothing bc it was way too much blood to try and get out.

It took me two hours in the shower to get the blood and brain out of my thick curly hair. When I got out I realized school started two hours ago, so I just decided to stay home. I climbed in bed letting my eyes close and sleep takeover. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like seeing her dark side I enjoyed writing it. My own character that I created kinda scares me, OH boy. Remember to  vote and comment.

QOTC: Do you guys have a secret side that no one knows about?

AOTC: Well I do. It's being creative and writing, only my small circle knows about my writing. Most people I know think I'm dumb.