Chapt. 11

A/N P.S. That's what Justin looks like, OBVIOUSLY not the real one, the real one is way cuter lmao. TBH, this dude looks sped. Sorry if you know him, but it's the angle. Love you my peeps<3 Enjoy! (Sorry it's so short. I'm trying my best to update as much as I can<3)

~Copelands POV~ 
We walked back into the bus and the girls eventually left. "What the hell was that? Max or Kellin could see that pic. I'M SCREWED!" I almost shout. "No, you're not. I'm the one who should be killed." Justin says as he turns the in the ignition and we leave. I feel like I knew one of those girls. I just can't remember from where. I must be hallucinating. 

We ride in silence. The whole few hours... silent. I finally break and plug my phone into the radio and blast I'm Not OK by MCR. Justin just looks at me weirdly and chuckles as I dance my heart away and sing. I hear Justin as soon as the chorus comes on.

I'M NOT OOOKKK
I'M NOT OOOKKK
I'M NOT OOOKKK
I'M NOT O_FUCKING_K
I MEAN IT YOU REALLY NEED TO LISTEN TO ME
BECAUSE I'M TELLING YOU THE TRUTH
I MEAN IT I'M OK
trust me *kisses the air*

He yells over the music, totally offbeat. When the instrumental comes on, he head bangs to the beat and I can't stop laughing. 

 next moments are the scariest moments of my life. 

Everything started to spin, and I heard Justin yell my name. I can see him, and he's moving with me. Spinning. I try to yell, "Grab the wheel dumbass!" but I can't seem to get any noise out. 

Suddenly everything goes black. 

~What seems like days later~
I wake up in an all white room. What... where am I? I look down a little, and see Kellin race to one side of me and Katelynne rush to the other side. "Sweetie, are you ok?" I can only see out of one eye, I can barely breathe, and I can't feel my legs. Hmmm... I wonder if I'm ok. 

I can't speak. I try, but it isn't possible. "Cope?" Kellin asks. All I can do is look at him without crying, which is impossible. I break down and that's when I notice Max and Justin outside the room having what looks like a very heated discussion. Kellin sees me staring at max and he tells him that I'm awake and that I want him. 

Max walks in and sees me crying. "Baby." is all he says before hugging me gently, but lovingly at the same time. "I can't feel m-my legs." I somehow manage to say. "It's just the anastasia, sweet heart, ok? You're not paralyzed. I promise. Damn it." and he walks out with tears in his eyes. Justin walks in and all hell breaks loose. Both Kellin and Max start yelling at him about how he did this, and how he's kicked out of the band... Wait, WHAT? NO! "NOOOO" I shout. "Don't kick him out." Why am I defending him? Whatever. "Why not." Kellin asks raspy. "Cause it's not his fault. It's mine. I shouldn't have put MCR on. I say, a little muffled. 

"Baby, stop talking, you'll wear out your bandages, ok? It looks like it's painful to get them changed, too." Bandages? Is that what's covering my eye? I look down and see bandaged up arms and an IV in my arm. 

This anger builds up and I lose control. I rip out the IV and Katelynne tries to stop me. I push her away and start beating on Justin as much as I could. "You bitch! You did this to me!! Go fuck yourself! Loser!!!" Max tells me to get back into bed, but I refuse and I start crying as I'm yelling at him at the top of my lungs. Mind you, I still can't feel my legs, but now I at least know they still work. I start screaming at him now and he pushes me. 

"GET THE FUCK OUT JUSTIN!"Max yells, taking me into his arms, almost hugging me from behind, but in more of a restraining way. aby, stop yelling, itś ok. Everyth-"I cut him off. "DID YOU NOT SEE THE PIC!?" I yell, still bawling. "Yes, I saw but that's not worth my time right now. That doesn't mean I'm ok with it either." 

I collapse to the floor on my knees and Max falls with me. We're both crying. 

~Max POV~
I hold Cope back from killing Justin, but I just tell... ok demand him to leave. Cope falls to the floor, and I fall with her for support, making sure she doesn't get hurt anymore. I silently tell Kellin and Katelynne to leave us alone for a few hours. Plus, earlier Kellin told me that they had to pick up Rowan and Liam from their grandparents at five. It's 4:30 p.m. 

I stay on the floor until Cope falls asleep, then I pick her up bridal style and carefully place her in the bed. I lay next to her and cuddle her to keep her safe. I doze off not long after that. I had an awful hard time sleeping though. Them damn hospital beds are so uncomfortable, it's almost like a rock. 

The next morning, I wake up to see her staring at me through her bandages. She's so beautiful, even with them on. 

"Morning beautiful." I say, stretching tiredly. "Morning babe." She says. 

"What shall-" I start to say, but then the doctor walks in. "Good morning Ms.Quinn, how are you so far this morning? Today, we're going to take your bandages off so you can see your new face." "Sir, she's going to have a new face?" I ask him. "Yes, she will look similar, but different. You're her boyfriend?" He asks me. "Yes. Even if she looked totally different, I'd still love her." I reassure him and he nods with a smile. 

"Well, she just got up and so did I. Do you think that you could leave us alone for about an hour?" I ask trying not to sound too rude, but failing. 

"Yes, of course. I'm so sorry." and he leaves, closing the door behind him. "What if I don't look the same? Will you still love me? What if you don't and you leave me? I'd be lost." She starts crying a little bit. "Baby, there's nothing in the world to ever make me stop loving you. I'd never ever stop loving you. And if I never stop loving you, why would I ever leave you?" I ask, hopefully to help her calm down. "Because I'll probably be totally ugly." She says, sobbing 

"I love you, mainly, for who you are. Yes, you're beautiful, but that was just a bonus." I say and she laughs a little bit. Today was going to be a good day.