Ceremony

"Friends and Family of the Bride and Groom, welcome and thank you for being here on this important day.

We are gathered together to celebrate the very special love between Bride and Groom, by joining them in marriage.

All of us need and desire to love and to be loved.

And the highest form of love between two people is within a monogamous, committed relationship.

Bride and Groom, your marriage today is the public and legal joining of your souls that have already been united as one in your hearts.

Marriage will allow you a new environment to share your lives together, standing together to face life and the world, hand-in-hand.

Marriage is going to expand you as individuals, define you as a couple, and deepen your love for one another.

To be successful, you will need strength, courage, patience and a really good sense of humor.

So, let your marriage be a time of waking each morning and falling in love with each other all over again. 

Max, do you take Copeland Quinn Bostwick as your lawfully wedded wife?" Jaxon asks. 

"I do." Max says, thankfully.

"Copeland, do you take Max Steven Sullivan to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asks me now. "I do." I reply, holding in my happiness about this whole thing. "You may now kiss the bride." Jaxon moves out of the ay, closing the book. Before I know what's happening, Max swoops my into his arms, looks deep into my eyes, and kisses me more passionately than he has before. This better be good.