Chapt. 31

~Copeland POV~

Today is the big day. We've done rehearsals, planning, and preparation. There's only three hours until the ceremony. Nick, Jack, Jesse, Gabe, Andy, Jinx, CC, and Ashley are in the barn with me, setting up my 'dressing room'. Journey is  doing my hair by sticking her nose into it. "Journey! I spent 25 minutes on that! What do you have to say for yourself?" Jinx shouts at Journey playfully, returning to fix my hair. 

It's a swirly bun with curls on the sides by my face. I have a nice white transparent veil with black flower petals inside of it. "There you go sweetie. You look beautiful." Jinx and CC admire Jinx's work. Andy did my makeup and I look like a freaking drag queen. So, I made him do it over again so that I look modest, but beautiful. He did what I asked, for once. Today is getting me so stressed it isn't funny. "The flowers are late. I called the flower company and they forgot our order!" I nearly spit out my sip of water. 

"WHAT?" I've been extra bitchy lately. Maybe because I want this to go perfect, and if it doesn't, I might just, I don't know, cry. "I want the black roses here by 2:00 otherwise I'm screwed." Andy helps me fit into my dress, even though my bump is getting a little bigger everyday, it still fits, thank codfish. 

About an hour later, around 3:00, the flowers arrive. Finally! Ashley quickly sets them up as everybody floods onto the farm and takes their seats. Anxiety is building up more and more to the point where I fall to the ground. "Sweetie? OMG you're getting your dress dirty!" Jinx comes up behind me, picking me up bridal style. "It's no big deal. Before you know it, you'll be in the emergency room giving birth to an infant who cries screams, and shits everywhere." I give him a blank stare and he smiles nervously. "Wrong time?" I give him a 'really?' look and brush his comment off. I jump down and he hugs me. 

20 minutes has already gone by and everyone's here. Max is waiting by Jaxon, who is dressed in a plaid button up and black jeans with workers boots. He's holding a book and laughing with Max, who is wearing a nice black tux with an off white under vest. He has a nice black rose to match my veil. How'd he know? Who cares. My future is standing there, looking amazing than ever. I see mom and dad in the front row.  Dad is wearing a purple tux, matching mom's deep purple mermaid dress. 

When the music starts playing, reality hits me and I tear up. Andy and Vic go first. Then Tony and Nic. After them it's Jaime and Jesse, Mike and Jack, Liam and Gabe, Rowan and CC, Jinx and Kenny, then Sam and Ashley. Now, It's my turn. I knock on the door three times. That's dads cue to get up and lead me down the aisle. He gets up and runs over to the barn doors. "Are you ready for this princess?" He asks me, wiping away tears and putting my veil down. 

"Never been ready for anything more in my life. You?" I ask. "No." As he laughs. "I just got you back, now I have to let you go again, but as a woman." He hugs me. The doors open and we walk. With dad and Vito all grown up by my side, I feel like nothing can stop this moment. When we reach the end, dad takes Vito and sits down by mom after shaking Max's hand.