Chapt. 13

A/N That's Levi. @rosaGrand3 I love your book Kellin Quinn... My Step Dad!! I hope it's ok that I did a reference to it<33

~Copeland POV~ 
He turns into a driveway about an hour and a half later. I've been thinking on how long I'll be here before I die. Ya, he's probably gonna murder me then dump me in a river until I get discovered 10 years later. Please, don't forget about me. 

"Did you hear me? I said get your ass out, now." Levi shouts. I don't hesitate and get out immediately. Grabbing my stuff, I head to the door closely behind him. "What? Are you scared? Don't worry, I'll give you whatever you want. Ok?" I nod and he smiles. 

I'm dead for sure.

His house, I'm assuming, looks amazing inside! It's huge. We first walk into the kitchen The carpets are red and the floors are marble. The walls are astonishingly hand painted and so is the ceiling. The ceiling has clouds and the sun on it, and the walls have stars and the moon. 

The kitchen is beautiful, too. There's an island in the middle of the huge space with a black, vintage overhead light above it. The stove, fridge, microwave and countertops are all black so it matches perfectly. All the cabinets are pure white with black handles and glass so you can sii in the cupboard. 

"Follow me. I'll show you to your room." He takes me upstairs and down a long hallway. At the end, we turn into a dark room. He switches the light on and I'm astonished by what I see. A queen sized canopy bed with white curtains and a black comforter with a white tree design on it. The room color is a light gray with white trim along the windows and the closet. 

The closet is a walk in closet with full body mirrors as the sliding doors. There's a little dark gray desk with a MacBook on it and a glass vase full of freshly picked wildflowers. I quickly go over and smell them. Mmm reminds me of some southern field of tall grass wheat. Idk why. 

"This is your room. You can put your stuff in the closet, and dinner will be done in a few minutes. Jessica, my maid, is cooking lasagna, if you're hungry." He says then leaves. I put my stuff in the bottom of the closet and decide to take my own little tour of the house. 

I walk out of my room and back down the hallway. The wall color is a light tan with white trim for the door frames. The carpet is nice, too. It's a deep red color and the floor is a deep tobacco colored hardwood flooring until I got to the stairs. The stairs are winding down and they're really fun to go up and down on. They're black, shiny, and easy to slip on. 

When I get to the bottom of the stairs, the flooring, the wall color, and the theme all change. The walls are an Earthy green and the floor is a dark bamboo wood looking tile. "Oh, what are you doing down here?" Levi sneaks up on me. I can't reply, thinking I might say something wrong. "Answer me." He booms. I shrink down and say, "I-I wanted to t-take a t-tour." I say and he smiles. "Ahh, yes. Let me show you around." Levi grabs my wrist and pulls me along behind him, telling me what each room is. The bathroom, the living room, his room. We stop on the second floor, last door in the hallway, "This room is a special room. It's my play room." He opens the door to a dark room. 

The light switches on and there are sex toys on racks everywhere. From whips, to handcuffs, chains, to gags and ropes, to spikes and collars. Scary. "Cool, right?" I nod, to keep him calm. I swallow my fear, because I think he senses it. "You scared? Don't be. This isn't for you. It's only for my clients." He giggles a little bit. Man, he's starting to creep me out, a lot. 

He puts his hands on my waist and guides me out of the room and down to the kitchen. "Doctor Ackerman, your dinner is ready." Jessica tells him when we reach the bottom of the spiral steps. "Oh, hello, you must be Copia." She says excitedly. "Copeland." I correct and Levi gives me the death glare. "Oh... um right this way." We go into the kitchen to see a big dish of lasagna on the counter, along with mashed potatoes, and cheesy cauliflower.  Haha, I'm allergic to potatoes, does he know that? I mean, he has been my doctor for only one day.