Mafia's Madam-Prologue

Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT

Happy reading!! :))

It's dark, I can barely see anything, however you don't need the sunlight to hear

The beating of my heart.

The deep breaths I take.

The rain hitting the cracked ground.

Sirens.

Shots.

Footsteps.

I am sitting crouched down behind a car.

I don't know whose car it is or how long I have been here.

Unfortunately I know how I got here, it was nobody's fault but mine.

All the shouting and shooting suddenly stopped.

I peeked behind the cars tire to see a little of what was happening around me.

There was only one lamp post light flickering on and off not making it any easier to see.

Bodies.

Bodies everywhere.

Bodies near each other, next to each other, on top of each other.

All those bodies were cops, nobody else.

It had gotten suspiciously quiet, is it all over?

Is it safe to go? To leave and never come back?

I crawled forward a little on my hands and knees to see whether the coast was clear.

I scanned the area with my eyes, not seeing anybody, alive that is , I let out a relieved shaky breath

I got ready to get up and find a way out of here without being seen but as soon as the thought came into my mind something hard and cold was pressed against the back of my head.

"I think you were looking for me, huh doll?"Said a manly voice

And I knew exactly what this meant.

The freedom I was willing to seek few seconds ago was far long gone into unrealistic fantasy.

The reality being, of either getting my brains blown out or having my life, choice and freedom taken away from me forever and honestly I preferred the first case scenario..

*****
Btw only the first part is this short, the rest is 1000 words minimum