Thirty-five

Okey guys, I'm gonna start by saying that I'm so so sorry that I hadn't uploaded in so long, I had the worst writers block but recently I started feeling inspired and wrote a bunch of stuff for this book and others I'm working on. So here is a new chapter for you, my lovely readers😊

For the first time in a while I woke up with a snoring body besides me and an arm wrapped around my waist.I would have probably slept much longer if it wasn't for the snores and whistles in the back of my head, just by the sound of it I knew who the person was and confusion started to seep into me.

I twisted my body so I could see Agostino's peaceful face behind me. I admired him for a couple minutes, smiling to myself but I knew that it was time for s to wake up.

"Hey,sleeping beauty wake up."I whispered nudging him.

He didn't budge. So there was only one way left for me to wake him up, right?

I took his nose in my mouth and blew as hard as I could. Agostino's eyes snapped open  and he pushed me back hard,almost making me fall off the bed.

"What the fuck?" He wiped his nose to get rid of my saliva.

I couldn't help myself and started laughing which he didn't seem to happy about. "Why would you do that?"

"You wouldn't wake up."I said still laughing hysterically.

"Well, you could have put your mouth on another part of my body, which I would have surely woken up from and it would have been much more pleasant."He suggested lifting the covers up slightly.

I rolled my eyes "You should say thank you that I didn't push you off the bed. How did you get here anyway?"

"I couldn't sleep."he shrugged. "So I decided to come here, but you were already asleep, I thought I would lie with you just for a bit but I guess I knocked out."

He put his hand on my cheek "And it was the best sleep I've ever had."

I smiled at him leaning into his touch "I'm glad I could do that for you."

"You should move in with me."He said making me sit up straighter.

"What?"

"Why not?" he argued "I proposed to you. I want to sleep next to you every night and I certainly don't want you working for me anymore. So the best option is for you to just move in with me."

"But you live here anyway."I reminded him.

He shook his head "Only because you were here,I never used to stay here before, and now I wouldn't have a reason to be in the attached living space of mine, if you moved into my apartment, that is."

I thought about it. Why not? We are together all the time anyway. I just don't know if he really means it. "And what am I going to do if I won't be working for you anymore?"

"Anything you want. Get a hobby, go to university, though I don't know why you would do that, it's not like you need a degree to get a job, I have enough money."He chuckled.

"It's not about money Agostino. Don't you get it? If I wont do anything with my life I won't be Diana, I will be Agostino's wife. Have you ever read the book 'Of mice and men'?"

Agostino stood up, fully dressed, it is obvious that he wasn't ready to fall asleep here.

"Don't compare it to that shitty book. This is the 21st century and women work, I get it, and I don't mind it, you can do whatever you want. It's just that you can do anything you want without a degree, because you have me and I have power and money."

"Exactly, you have it! And I don't want to be dependent on you, oh and there is still that dept that I haven't payed off to you. Have you  forgotten?"I shot back

Agostino's hands were hang limply besides him "My money is now our money and no I haven't forgotten. I could give two shits about that money, I can make that much in a day. I only asked of it from you, so you would be here and worked for me because i thought you were hot and then I fell in love with you, and couldn't let you go because I just couldn't imagine a day without your frown passing me down the hallway."

I stared at him shocked, unsure if I should be mad or not. "You only kept me here because you wanted to have me?"

"At the beginning yes but it all changed."He came closer to me, realizing that I'm upset now.

"And what if it worked and you wouldn't fall in love with me? What would you have done with me then?"I asked.

He gulped but didn't answer.

"Oh my God. You would have killed me."I said almost to myself when realization hit me.

"Diana, that was in the beginning, I swear it was just a heat of the moment thought,please."He came closer, trying to embrace me but I ducked.

"What about Dave? Did you even look for him at all, or is he not your type?"

"Dave? Oh, Dave, my men found him a week later in Alabama, he's already dead."Agostino said calmly like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"What? And you never thought of mentioning that to me?"

"At the time-"

I cut him off "Yes I know at the time I was nothing to you, but you really couldn't have told me in the past couple months? What else are you hiding from me?"I was on the verge of breaking something, I haven't been this mad for months now.

"Baby, please, you have to understand. It just slipped my mind, I swear there isn't anything more that I'm hiding from you, it's not like that was intentional anyway."So he chose to act calm in this scenario, probably to tell me that I'm a psycho later.

"I think you should leave."I pointed my finger towards the door.

He pulled his eyebrows together "I'm not going anywhere, we are going to resolve this conflict right now, like adults."

I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest. Not exactly adult like.

"Yes, I didn't tell you at the time, yes I was planning to use you but that is in the past now, I'm in love with you and I'm a different person now. You changed me, to be better, to do better and every time I see you upset it hurts me. I need you to know that you are mine, I will protect you with my life and I will never intentionally hurt you. Please forgive me. I promise to always tell you everything that does and doesn't concern you."He kissed my forehead and rested his chin on top of my head, keeping me cradled in his arms.

"Promise?"I asked into his chest sounding like weak, little kid.

He looked into my eyes cupping both of my cheeks "Promise." And kissed me hard as if placing his stamp over it.
***
Please vote and comment !

What did you think of this chapter?